Mission: Puppy Eyes Pt. 2

Jimin's POV
I was working on some choreography when (Yn) walked in. "Jiminnie!" She says happily. "Hey! Glad you're feeling better." I say with a smile. "Me too! I have a favor to ask..." She trails. "What is it?" I asked. "Can I wear your dope hat please?" She asks. My eyes widen. "I would... But..." I trail. I look at her. Her eyes are big and round with a pout. What's this? Why is it making me change my mind? "Please Jiminnie? I'll give back tomorrow I promise!" She says. That's when I notice the sweatshirt, and the glasses. Those are Namjoon~Hyung's glasses and Yoongi~Hyung's sweatshirt. "Please?" She asks. Eyes growing bigger into a puppy like pout.  "It's in the closet stop that! You can borrow it!" I said averting my gaze. "Thanks Jiminnie!" She says, she goes to my closet, grabs the hat and puts it on. She leaves the room. I shake my head then get back to doing some choreography.

Your POV (short)
"It worked again! Who is the next victim?" I asked. "There is a lot of Hobi~Hyungs." Taehyung mumbles. "Hobi it is then." I said. "What should I get from him?" I asked. "I'll do that." I said pointing to one. Taehyung nods and I go find Hobi.

Hobi's POV
I was playing games on my phone when I feel the couch sink next to me.  I turn to see who it is. "Heya Hobi!" (Yn) says with a bright smile. "Heya (Yn)! Glad you're feeling like yourself again." I reply. "Hobi, I have a question." She said. "Ask away." I said. "Could I borrow your bracelet? I'll give it back tomorrow I promise." She says. That's when I notice Jimin's hat, Namjoon's glasses, and Yoongi's sweater. What has this girl been up to? "Umm... Why?" I ask. "Because it's cute and I wanna wear it. Is that okay?" She asks. She tilts her head innocently and her eyes become big and round. "I promise I'll give it back tomorrow." She says, her eyes becoming puppy like. Oh.... I see what this is... Well... It's working..... Very fricken well. I don't like it... "Please?" She begs once more. I give in. "Okay." I said as I removed the bracelet and have it to her. "Thanks Hobi!" She says then leaves. "Why does she have to be so darn adorable?" I mutter. "You're not the only one who feels that way." The voice of Yoongi says. I see Namjoon, Jin and Jimin standing with him too. "You must've been her next target." Namjoon said. "What did she get from you?" Jin asked. I held up my wrist with a sigh. "Your bracelet? Next thing you know she's gonna go after Jungkook's--- oh dear." Jimin says. "Should we stop her?" I asked. "Nah, let her do it... I'm too tired anyway." Yoongi said as he plopped down on the couch.

Jungkook's POV
I was laying on my bed when the door opens. I look and see (Yn). "Hey Kookie!" She says happily. I Skiles and sit up. "Hey, glad you're better." I said. "Kookie, quick question. Can I borrow your timberlands? I'll give them back tomorrow!" She says quickly. My eyes widen and I rapidly shake my head. "No no no not my timb--" I start. I look back at her and see a puppy like pout, big round eyes. Funk (If you get that reference you're my new best friend). "N-no is no..... I'm not changing my
Mind............" I trailed. Her eyes only got bigger. "P-please?" She stuttered. No.... No don't do that. "Please Kookie? Please?" She begged. "Fffffffffffffffffffffffine." I said and looked down in defeat. I began to take off my timberlands. "Thanks Kookie!" She says and takes my shoes as she leaves. Gosh darn it.

Your POV (short)
"I got the timberlands!" I said. "This is awesome! It worked on everyone!" Taehyung said. "I'll be right back, do what ever." He says and hands me the phone. "Hey guys, while he's gone should I ask Taehyung for something?" I asked. Many said yes. Some said ask for a prized Gucci thing, others for the lion he sleeps with. Hmmm....

Taehyung's POV
I get back from what I was doing and see (Yn) standing there looking innocents. Crap. "Tae Tae~? Can I wear your Gucci headband please? Can I also sleep with your lion tonight?" She asked. Her eyes big and round. No... No not again not again. I avert my gaze. "N-no..." I stutter. "Please Tae Tae~Oppa?" She says in a child-like voice. At that word my head snaps up. She looks like a fricken puppy.... This is not okay. "Please? I'll give them back tomorrow." She begs. Her yes growing bigger. "Please Oppa~?" She asks. "Alright alright! Just.... Stop.... Using that word... Please." I said looking away with a blush. "Thank Tae Tae! You're the best!" She says. She leaves the room. How am I gonna sleep tonight?

Author's POV
It was now dinner time. Everyone but Jin and Taehyung were looking shocked as they saw her eating ice cream for dinner. Jin just looked disappointed in himself. There she was proudly wearing the prizes she got from each member. "How.... How.... How did she.... Even...." Jimin said, unable to form a proper sentence due to shock. This caused a giggle to erupt from her lips. "Your puppy eyes.... Are try magic or...?" Namjoon asked. She giggles again. She puts her finger to her lips. Her friends walk out from their rooms. They look at (Yn) and see what is going on. "Puppy eyes?" Lily asked. The boys nodded. The girls sighed but sat down. "How?" Jin asked. "How what?" Emily asked. "How does she do that with her eyes?" Yoongi clarified. "Oh... Well, she's extremely innocent (legit me). Her eyes and her actions show that very well. It's disappointing that it works every time." Madie said. Well that was a fun day for this group wasn't it?