Hanging With Bangtan Pt. 1

Taehyung's POV
"Really guys? I just met her, stop jumping to conclusions." I said rolling my eyes. "Come on Tae, what if she's the one? You know the first love you've been waiting for?" Jimin said. "Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I just met her, for now she's just a friend." I said. "We should invite her over to hang out! Wouldn't that be fun? Plus we could get to know her more. Also for an ARMY she's really calm around us." Hoseok said. "Maybe, also Hoseok that's a thing called maturity, something you don't have." Yoongi said. Hoseok rolled his eyes.
Namjoon grabs his phone and texts our manager. "He said it's okay." Namjoon told us. They were some cheers. "We should head back to our classes." Jin said. We nod our heads. Then head back to class. I get to my office and hear someone singing. I peek in and see (Yn), my jaw drops. I quickly grab my phone and text the guys. It's so angelic.

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)
La, la (la, la)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh." She sang. All guys had heard, she had turned around and nearly screamed. "You scared me!" She said then her face looked scared. "How long were you guys standing there?" She questioned somewhat shakily. "Pretty much the entire time for me, about half of that for the rest of them." I responded.

Your POV
They heard.... They heard me sing.... Oh geez. Oh geez. "I'm sorry." I mutter. Taehyung looks confused, they all did. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "You had to hear me sing..... I don't think I'm very good.... I try really hard though.... But I could never really...... Do much. Everyone tells me I'm really good, but they're just saying that to make me feel better." I explain. Before any of them can answer the bells rings, they all head back to their classes. "(Yn), you're amazing. I'm not saying that to make you feel better, you're really good." Taehyung said looking me in the eye. "R-really?" I ask. "Absolutely, now let's get beating the next few classes of students in dodge ball." He told me with a smirk. I smirked back. "Let's do this." I respond.

*time skip*

We were packing up everything since school has ended. "Oh, I almost forgot. The guys invited you to come hangout with us at BigHit, wanna come? I can give you a ride." Taehyung says suddenly. "Sure. That sounds fun." I reply. He smiles back. That box smile is gonna be the fricken death of me. "Let's go." He says as he grabs his keys. I nod my head and follow. After a few minutes of driving we arrive at BigHit. "Sorry, I'm not the best driver." Taehyung says looking at me.

Taehyung's POV
We pull into BigHit. "Sorry, I'm not the best driver." I say as I look at her terrified form. She looks at me with a 'duh face'. "Really now... Hadn't noticed... You're forgiven I suck at driving to." She responds with a smile. Her sarcastic comment making me chuckle. "Come. They're waiting on us." I say. She gets out and follows me in. Jin immediately rushes to her. "Are you okay? Did he crash? Are you injured?" Jin asked concerned. "Hyung, if they crashed we would've gotten a call and they wouldn't be here, they'd probably be at the hospital." Namjoon said shaking his head at Jin. "I guess your right. Next time I'm driving you to work, and I'm going to drive (Yn) home." Jin said. "No it's okay, I can call a cab. Now let's get this started." (Yn) said. "(Yn)! Let's go play a game!" I said as grabbed her wrist and led her to my room to play games. We get to my room. "YOU BETTER LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin shouted. I stopped and blushed I stuck my outside my room. "HYUNG!!" I yell embarrassed. She was giggling which only made me blush more. I'll get you for that later Jin, believe me.... I will.