Auditioning

Your POV
"Wait seriously?" I ask Namjoon as we walk out the door. "Seriously." He replies with a smile showing his dimples that make any ARMY die. "But I thought BigHit didn't take girls?" I question. "PD~Nim said he would make an exception to let you guys audition, but he'll have high expectations. So he'll be tougher than what he would be when looking for guys." Namjoon explained. I nod my head in understanding. "So what are everyone's positions?" Namjoon said as we got into the van they brought. "Umm.... I'm the leader, lead singer, song writer and main visual. Lily, or Ty is the choreographer and main dancer. Emily, or Daisy is one of our producers. Madie, or CeCe is our main rapper and our other producer." I explain. He nods his head.

*time skip*

After awhile we had finally arrived at the company. "You girls ready?" Namjoon asked. I look at the girls who nod their head. I look back at Namjoon and nod. We head inside. "Are these girls them?" A voice asked as we walked in. "Yes." Namjoon responds. "Okay, use an original or someone else's?" PD asked. "Original." I respond. "Good. To the studio." He said. "Just the girls." He said as the boys began to follow. A string of good lucks and you got this were said as we disappeared behind PD. "Dance or sing/rap first?" He asked. "Sing/rap." I responded. "I'm assuming you're the leader?" He asked. I nod. "Alright. Start." He says.

"[CeCe]
You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in colour
And do the things I want

[Ty]
You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

[All]
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

[Daisy]
You heard that I was starting over with someone new
They told you I was moving on over you

[You]
You didn't think that I'd come back
I'd come back swinging
You tried to break me, but you see

[All]
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

[You and Ty]
Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted
[CeCe and Daisy]
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me
You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning
In the end...

[All]
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

[2x]
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

[You] (When I'm alone)." We sang. He nods his head. We then begin the dance. (Same vid from last chapter so I'm not gonna put it in this one) When we finished the dance we stood in a line. "What would be everyone's roles in this group? I already know who's been established as the leader. What are everyone's roles?" He asks. Ty begins to explain. After the explanation we sit in silence for a moment. "You girls really wanna be pop stars? Why?" He asked. "We want to inspire the world. We want people to listen to us and be able to feel inspired. To be able to be themselves. That's why we want to be pop stars." I explain. He nods his head. "I'll be right back." He said and walks out the door. We stay and wait.

Taehyung's POV
"Do you think they made it? Do you think he liked them? Do--" I started, but was cut off when he walked out. "How'd they do?" Namjoon asked. "Very well... Why do you think they should be stars, and under this company for that matter?" He asked. "They have lots of potential, they work really hard, and if they need help we'd be here to give them a hand. It would be that much easier working under the same company." Namjoon says. "They have what it takes. I've seen them dance, and sing. (Yn), has the voice of an angel. Madie raps like Jay-Z (get the reference? Probably). Lily dances like Hoseok~Hyung. Emily can put together a beat like Yoongi~Hyung. They've got everything needed." I chip in. They all look at me in shock. "What?" I ask. "Aright. I think I've made my decision." He says before walking back into the studio. They guys all turn toward me. "Taehyung That was deep. That was awesome!" Namjoon said enthusiastically. I just smile. After a few moments they come out. "So...?" I asked. "We..." She trailed.