Lacking Insperation

Your POV
Taehyung and I had finished our song.... Now I had to write the other songs. The others will be writing their own duet tracks with their members. I was writing all the non-duet tracks. "... Love you....... Let go and just...... I will love you........." I mumbled as I write down lyrics. No. No.... These won't work. I crumbled up the paper. Why is every song I want to write about him? Why? I had been working on song ideas for about two hours now. I had at least twenty crumbled up pieces of paper on the floor. "I need to think." I whisper to myself. I leave my room and start wandering around the building. I find a door. I open it and go through it. The roof. I smile. I go and sit on the edge. I look at the sunset. I have a flashback of the rooftop moment with Taehyung before moving into the dorm. I smile more. I became frustrated. I shouted in frustration. "(Yn), you okay?" Lily asked me. I turn my head see her there. "No..... No I'm not okay.." I trail. "What's wrong?" She asks and takes a seat next to me. "I can't focus. I only want to write about one thing... But..... I don't want to at the same time..... I..... I don't have the inspiration. I'm lacking it at the moment and I hate it." I explain. "What's the one thing you wanna write about?" She asked. "A.... Guy." I say slowly. "Is it Taehyung?" She asked. I glanced at her. "How did you know?" I asked. "I can see the way you look at him. How would you feel if he got a girlfriend?" She asked. I became very broken at the thought. "As..... As long as he's happy.... I think I'd be happy. Id be heartbroken, but happy." I reply truthfully. "He cares about you, I hope you know that at least." She tells me, then gets up and leaves. "That'll never be enough though will it?" I whisper. I leave the roof and go back to my room. We may have to postpone the release of the album.