Insecurities Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV
We got to the hospital. "Hello how can I--- what happened?" A lady at the desk asked concerned. "She passed, we think she over worked herself along with a few other aspects." I explained doing my best to stay calm. "We'll get someone to help her, she's gonna be fine." She tells us. After a few moments a doctor comes and takes her. Once she's out of sight I break down. "Why couldn't I have realized it sooner? I could've helped her.... This wouldn't have happened." I say as I fall to my knees and cry. "Taehyung it's gonna be okay." Jin says kneeling beside me. "What if it's not..... You don't she'll be okay...... What if........" I stop mid-sentence. I look at Jin in the eyes as tears stream down my face. "What if she doesn't make it?" I choke out. Jin looks back at the others. "Taehyung, do you like her?" Namjoon asked. "No... She's my best friend...... I don't wanna lose her. She understands me more than I thought anyone ever could. I don't wanna lose her." I say barely above a whisper. Jin pulls me up and we go sit in the hospital chairs. I was still crying. I close my eyes and just leave them closed. Every sound slowly fading as I think of all the possibilities. Please..... Please be okay. "Please." I whisper.

*time skip*

After about an hour the doctor comes out and says she's awake but only has time for one visitor. They all tell me to go, and they'll see me back at the dorm. I walk in and see her awake. I was still crying. We made eye contact, tears began to well up in her eyes so she looked away. I walk over to her bed and sit down in one of the chairs. She doesn't look at me but I stare at her. "Why?" I ask.

Your POV
I felt guilty. I knew he cared about me, he was best friend.... I just. I hear him walk closer. "Why?" He asked. That's when I broke. I started crying, I couldn't stop. "I-I'm so-so sorry." I whisper. Still not looking at him. "Why?" He asked again, his voice breaking. He was crying too, which only made me feel worse. "They..... They said......." I couldn't say it. I just kept crying I cousins say the words. The next thing I know is I'm pulled into an embrace. I cried into his chest. "Don't ever do that again. You have no idea how worried I was. Whoever made you lack confidence in yourself is an idiot. You're beautiful just the way you are. You don't need to change that. I.... I was afraid I would lose you." He whispered, I could hear his tears. I cried more. "No....... No I'm not..... I'm the opposite. Quit lying to me." I replied as I weakly tried to push away from him. "(Yn)--" he starts. "I'M NOT TAEHYUNG!" I shout. He looks at me. "What can I do to make you believe me?" He asked. "Nothing. Cause it's not true. I'm not beautiful. I'm the opposite, I don't understand why my friends made me the visual. They're all ten times prettier than I could ever be. Those students were right. I'm fat, and ugly." I replied. "They called you fat.... A-and ugly?" He asked. "It was implied." I muttered. After a few moments of silence I hear music.

"You don't have to try, try, try, try
You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try

Put your make up on Get your nails done Curl your hair Run the extra mile
Keep it slim so they like you
Do they like you?

...
Get your sexy on Don't be shy, girl  Take it off This is what you want to belong So they like you do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard You don't have to give it all away You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up You don't have to change a single thing You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try

Yooou don't have to try

Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit cards You don't have to choose, buy it all So they like you Do they like you?

...
Wait a second
Why should you care, what they think of you When you're all alone, by yourself Do you like you? Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard You don't have to bend until you break You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up You don't have to change a single thing You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try

...
You don't have to try Yooou don't have to try

...
Take your make up off
Let your hair down
Take a breath Look into the mirror, at yourself Don't you like you? Cause I like you." He sang. I looked at him the entire time. "Visiting hours are over." The doctor said walking in. "I'll..... I'll see you later (Yn)... Bye." He said and left. I lay my head back. "Taehyung what have you done." I whispered and cried more.