P.E.

A/n: book number three!!! Here we go! You're also athletic, flexible, and really good at tricks in this one 
Video above has nothing to do with the chapter but it's a really pretty song and BTS with it made me cry so watch if you want (if video doesn't show up let me know)
---------
Your POV
"... P.E. That was always fun." I tell her with a smile. She hands me my schedule. "Alright, Mr. Kim or Taehyung or V is who you are helping. Have fun sweetheart." She replies with a smile. I walked passed the choir room, and history room. I pause in my steps before walking into the gym. "Kim.... Taehyung..... V..... She couldn't mean... Nah." I say and finally walk into the gym. "Alright class-- who are you?" A voice asked. I turn my head in that direction and freeze.

It was Kim freaking Taehyung

It was Kim freaking Taehyung. From BTS.... Oh holy mother of chalupa's. "I-I'm (Yn) (Ln), your teacher's assistant." I said, mentally scolding myself for stuttering. The look he was giving me before I introduced myself made me wanna go die. After I introduced myself, his famous box smile appeared. "I got one? A teacher's assistant?" He asked I nod my head with a nervous smile. "Yes!" He shouts. "Well what are you waiting for? Come here!" He shouts with a smile. I walk over. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Dodge ball." He states. "Can we play?" I asked, my childish and competitive side coming to the surface. "We are playing, it's students versus teacher... Now it's teachers." He said. "Good thing I showed up huh." I said with a smirk. "Depends how well you play." He replies. "I doubt she can play very well." A student says. My head snapped toward the voice. "Let's play then shall we?" I ask glaring at the boy who said that. "Bring it on sweetheart." He replied with a wink I rolled my eyes. Stuck up idiot. Taehyung and I line up on on wall all his students line up on the other wall, there are three different colored dodge balls in the middle, he had about twenty students in this class, let's see how this goes. The games starts and the students get all of the ammo. They throw them, they miss two and I catch one. It was not revenge it was once you're out you're out. Head shots did not count. In fact neck up did not count, shoulders and below were fair game including where the sun don't shine. The game went on for a while Taehyung got hit and he over dramatized it so much everyone stopped playing for a moment just to watch him and laugh. "GAH! I'VE BEEN SHOT! (YN), AVENGE ME!" He shouts, causing everyone to laugh. A ball flies by my face and I stop. I turn toward the remaining student. I glare. It was the guy from earlier. "That was a warning shot, not stop laughing and play." He said. I threw one next to his head. "What, you afraid you're gonna lose... To a girl?" I question with a smirk causing 'oohs' to erupt throughout the gym. "Game on." He says while glaring at me. Little did we know, people aside from the ones in our class had gathered around to watch. The game went on for about ten more minutes, and he had all of the ammo. He throws the first ball I doge to the side. He throws the next one and I do the matrix move, causing everyone watching to gasp. I stand back up. He throws the next one. I do a back flip and stick my hand out. Everyone gasps. I open my eyes. The ball in my hand. His jaw dropped. I smirked. "I win." I stated. Everyone went nuts and that's when I realized there was an audience. Taehyung ran up to me. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" He shouted. "Thanks." I reply with a smile. "I'm Taehyung by the way." He says. I smile. "I know, the lady at the desk told me.... Also..... I...... I really like your song Stigma." I mumble. The bell rings not long after. "Lunch time!" He says. Then looks back at me. "You're an ARMY?" He asked. I nodded my head and blushed. "That's awesome. You wanna meet the other guys?" He asked. My jaw dropped. "Th-they all work here too? Did they see..." I trailed. He nodded his head. "Come one let's go!" He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the teacher's lounge. He's just as energetic as he is on screen. He bursts through the doors. "Let me formally introduce you to (Yn), my teacher's assistant." Taehyung says as he bursts into the teacher's lounge. "Wait, the girl who beat that guy was your teacher's assistant? You were awesome!" Jimin complemented my I looked down and blushed. "She's an ARMY." He says I looked at him and glare. "Shut up Taehyun!" I whisper shout. After a while we all just started talking, thankfully we were avoiding talking about me being an ARMY. "Well, it was fun talking with you guys but I should get back to the gym. I'll see you there in a bit Taehyung." I said as I walked out. "Taehyung, when's the wedding?" I hear someone ask as I walk out. I blush and head back.

Taehyung's POV
She's so much like me! I know the guys noticed.... That worries me. "Taehyung, when's the wedding?" Jimin asked. Of course. I knew it.