✿ Prologue

[⚠Mpreg and Possible cringe ahead⚠]
[⚠Proceed with caution⚠]

×~×

"You should tell him Jimin. He has a right to know."

I sighed, running my hand through my hair, a nervous tick I picked up a while ago. I didn't know what to do, and it was stressing me out. On one hand, if I tell him, he'll be happy and excepting. While on the other hand, he could kick me out of Seoul.

"I don't know," I uttered quietly, rubbing my still flat stomach. To think that I'll be big and swollen in just a couple of months. I can already feel my inner Omega bask in happiness at the feeling of having an Alphas pup.

Tae stayed quiet, watching my every move as he fiddled with his coffee cup. He was worried about me and the pup. I regretted telling him now that he looked conflicted. I shouldn't have put this on his shoulders.

But I just needed to tell someone, and the first person that came to my mind was Taehyung. When I rang him this morning, I had hoped that Tae wouldn't be angry and upset.

I had it all planned out in my head. I'd ring Tae and ask him to come to my favourite coffee shop because we needed to talk. He, of course, didn't hesitate, and half an hour later, we're sitting in a booth, in my favourite coffee shop, drinking coffee.

Well Tae was. I had a water, which surprised him at first, but he brushed it off. It was quiet, and awkward as Tae sat looking out the window at the people walking by. At one point I saw a couple walk by with a toddler in the Omegas arms.

I had to choke back a sob when I saw them walk by. I was scared of the feeling of rejection. When I finally had the courage to speak up, Tae was staring at me wide eyed. He was shocked.

Now here we are, still sitting in that same booth, and my water still sits untouched. I heard Tae huff out a breath, and when I looked up he was rubbing his face in irritation.

I didn't know why he was irritated, but it made my heart speed up slightly, scared of what Tae was thinking. He was my best friend, but he was also Jungkook's.

I couldn't let him choose. I wouldn't. It was unfair to him. Thinking back now, I shouldn't have even told him. I should've told Jin, a fellow Omega. Tae let his arms fall from his face and bang on the table, making me wince.

He gave me an apologetic look, before reaching over to grab my hand that was fisted on the table. "It'll be ok Jimin. He'll accept it, I'm sure he will." I barked out a broken laugh, and felt tears collecting in my eyes.

With a shake of my head I squeezed his hand, making him squeeze back just as hard. "He won't except it Tae. I know he won't. I bet he doesn't even remember," I sniffled, willing myself not to cry in public.

Of course he won't remember, he was drunk. Tae sighed, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles, trying to calm me down. I was on the brink of tears, wanting my life to end already. "What if I come with you?"

I looked up at him, seeing him stare right back at me. I swallowed dryly, looking out the window. If Tae came, maybe I wouldn't be so nervous. Or maybe Tae could keep the other Alpha in check when I tell him the news.

I sighed, nodding slightly, making up my mind, "Ok, but please promise me you'll stay in the car." I looked over at him, watching as he shifted slightly. He looked deep in thought, and it was unnerving.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, which in actual fact was only a few minutes, Tae nodded, "I promise." I smiled slightly, taking a shuddering breath. I can do this.