dieciocho

tyler let out a noise in surprise, wiping away a stray tear on his cheek with the sleeves of his hoodie. he let his arms hang by his sides, and walked to the window which was on the opposite of the room, and opened the curtains, revealing a smirking josh dun, cigarette in hand, which left a small trail of smoke. tyler glanced at the cigarette for a split second, confused, since he didn't knew josh was a smoker. josh seemed to have noticed, since he quickly put the cigarette out on the guardrail of the fire-escape, and threw it over the railing. he quickly turned his head back to tyler, giving the smaller boy a one-sided grin in apology. tyler innerly giggled at how handsome he was, and opened the sash window. he stepped a step back, which was a hint for josh to come in. somewhat smoothly stepping through, josh sat down on the window frame, sighing. he looked at tyler, tyler being in complete shock over how someone could be so good-looking.

josh chuckled at the perplexed boy, and took off his jacket, laying it on his lap. the jacket was studded at the shoulders, and had patches of bands tyler didn't know, and catchphrases he had never heard before. it looked cool. he made out some words, them being ''anarchy'', ''pigs'' and a series of numbers which were repeated a lot: 1312. he didn't know what it meant, and shook it off. he'd have to ask josh sometime.

after a comfortable silence, josh spoke. ''so, how are you doing?'' tyler quickly tore his gaze off of the boy's lap with a blush, realizing it probably looked like he wasn't looking at his jacket, and softly spoke. ''breathing still hurts a bit, but they gave me tons of painkillers so i think i'm going to be fine. they make me look like a drug addict though.'' tyler spoke, tearing his gaze off of the wall and pointing it at josh as he spoke the last part of the sentence, making both of them laugh. tyler held on to his ribs as they did and coughed, making josh stand up and rush over to the boy. josh grabbed tyler's arm and carefully swung it across josh's neck and held his hand, helping tyler walk over to his bed, and sitting him down carefully.

tyler sat back against his wall and closed his eyes, sighing. ''thanks,'' he giggled softly. if it were not for josh's ribcage protecting him, his heart would've burst through his chest and exploded on the spot. this boy was too fucking precious.

josh chuckled and sat himself across tyler onto the floor, bending his legs into tailors seat as he did. the bruises and cuts had already disappeared from the pink haired boy's body, his ribs healed already too. he had wanted to come over as soon as tyler came home from the hospital, but it was well known that the josephs were one of the most strict christian families that lived in the flat. they would scrunch up their noses as josh walked by, and would gasp in disgust everytime he showed himself with a different shade of hair. well, tyler's parents would. it made him laugh, and only gave him more confidence to look the way he did.

''sorry for coming through the fire escape by the way,'' josh chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

''honestly, i think we both already know this, but your parents, well,'' josh sighed. ''they kind of hate me. so i thought,'' he bent his arms down, pursing his lips and made an angry expression with his face. ''let's come through the fire escape!'' tyler let out a giggle at the other boys' actions, making josh drop all the physical changes he had put onto himself, and laughed along.

after they were done laughing, tyler spoke. ''yeah, they're not that fond of you, sadly.'' he sat up, facing josh. ''but i am,'' he said, a blush creeping onto his face.

josh stood up, chuckling, and sat next to the boy onto the bed. he put his hand on the inner side of tyler's leg, just above the smaller boy's knee. ''tyler joseph, you're absolutely adorable.'' josh's voice was warm and low, making tyler whimper in response. josh grinned at tyler's speachlessness, knowing he made tyler not know what to say. tyler turned his face away from josh, not wanting him to see him blushing, but, like always, he did everything but succeed. ''babyboy, you are honestly the most perfect person i've ever met.'' josh spoke out, his voice lower than before. he removed his hand from tyler's leg, making tyler crave his touch again. tyler's heart leaped out of his chest at the petname, his brain turning into warm, gooey mush as he whimpered. again, not knowing what to say.

this only made josh smile even wider, knowing he made the boy speechless yet again. tyler was still not facing josh, worrying josh would laugh at him for blushing. it was getting awfully warm in tyler's hoodie, so he gathered all the courage he had, and turned his head to josh, the smaller boy's face turning an even bolder shade of red when he saw the smirking boy eyeing him, something unknown pleading in his eyes.

tyler swallowed, his mouth completely dry.

''i-i'm going to the kitchen for something to drink,'' tyler paused, taking a deep breath as he watched his hands fiddle with his hoodie. ''you want something to drink?'' he asked, raising his shoulders, looking at josh. the punk was still grinning, and nodded. ''why yes, precious, i would very much like that.'' he said gently, making tyler recoil into his hoodie in absolute adoration. tyler was smiling from ear to ear inside the hoodie; the feeling of being praised warm in his chest. tyler whispered a quick ''alright'' and climbed off of the bed and walked down the stairs, leaving josh on his bed, still smiling like an idiot.