dos

as soon as the bell rang, tyler's arm started itching, again. he rolled his eyes as he knew that his soulmate was doing it again. he sighed in relief as he felt the itching stop. he looked at his arm — where it was itching — and groaned. everytime his soulmate drew or did something with their body that would leave a mark, it would be visible on him, too. he decided to take a good look at it, and sighed.

"are you fucking serious?" the brunette whispered to himself as the little lines on his fore arm created a small dick.

his soulmate really needed to stop drawing dicks on their arm.

he walked inside his classroom, sitting on the back, so he could draw without being interrupted. this lecture was biology, which tyler already knew a lot of, so he knew he didn't had to pay much attention. tyler did this often, but his grades were always good. it was a curse, and a gift.

tyler's arm started itching even more, and the itching was now spreading onto his hand. why the fuck was his soulmate scribbling dicks everywhere? he sighed in annoyance as he closed his sketchbook.

he tried to pull his sleeve over his hand, not wanting anyone to see the dicks on his hand and arm. but guess what, it was too late.

"what the fuck is that?" jenna whispered to tyler — always sitting next to tyler — but tyler quickly covered it.

"is he doing it again?" jenna asked, smiling from ear to ear. jenna always has been tyler's best friend, and he tells her everything. she was the first person tyler had ever opened up to, and she was the first person that knew that tyler was pansexual.

tyler nodded, an idiotic smile forming on his face. it was just nice to know that he had a soulmate, because some unlucky ones don't have one.

but tyler was afraid, too. it meant that whatever he did to himself, also appeared on his soulmates' body.