dieciséis

when tyler woke up, he felt horrible. it felt like all happiness was suddenly sucked out of him.

he started off right, but that lasted for about four fucking seconds.
anxiety rushed over him like a thick blanket of snow, because it made him cold and unable to move. huh, he thought. guess emotions and nature do have things in comparison.

"j-josh?" tyler said in a raspy and shaking voice, looking for a head filled with pink throughout the room. but, he was nowhere to be found. tyler felt his breath starting to quicken, anxiety settling in. what happened? where was he? did josh leave him? did everyone leave him?

he decided to take a deep breath, and closed his eyes. his lungs filled with the cold air, stinging at first. it kind of felt like pouring alcohol on an open wound, but it felt... off. the pain didn't go away after a few seconds and it wasn't filled with relief, llike he gets when he puts alcohol on a wound. no, this agonizing pain stayed every breath, almost as if there lived a monster in his lungs that decided to stab him in the chest with every breath. which wasn't a big surprise, he did just got a bat slammed against his ribs — but still.

the stinging got less after some minutes, and tyler tried to breathe as much as possible, his eyes still closed. he was afraid to open them, because god knows what he would see in front of him.

he got even more scared when he heard people calling his name. it was very soft, but it became much louder by time. the weird thing was, he recognized the voices.

he had to do it. he had to do it now. there was no other way.
tyler opened his eyes.

and what he saw, was a dude with black hair sitting on a chair next to him, holding tyler's hand in a tight grip.

"tyler!" the boy spoke, as he rushed into tyler's view, and he was more clear now.

"gerard, what are you doing here?" gerard smiled, almost as if he was relieved. was he, though? gerard's smile dropped when he saw my anxious expression, frantically looking through the room, trying to find josh.

''josh had to go home, while you were in surgery. he was in a lot of pain so at first they tried putting him in a seperate room, but refused to leave you. the pain got so bad he had to get another room."
gerard smiled, which was out of ordinary seeing as tyler had almost been killed.
"whatcha smilin' at?" tyler whispered, his ribs still hurting, but less now, since he probably got a painkiller while he was out.
"i'm just glad you're alive," gerard whispered back, carefully embracing the fragile and confused boy.

[hey yes again i am not dead
yolo here i am again with those useless and shortass fillers that nobody likes lol
anyways
i am really sick right now!! sorry!!
i hope new updates follow. not sure yet tho.
also!! please sleep well and take good care of yourself. i love you babe!!]