once

it had been roughly an hour after tyler wrote the adress of the place, which was apparentally a hospital, on his arm. josh was in so much panic that he didn't even notice the constant feeling of pain and tiredness, his legs just kept pushing the treadles of his bike, the muscles of his legs slowly beginning to hurt. but josh didn't care. the boy's soulmate was in danger: god who knew what he was being tortured with now?

after 43 minutes of sweating, people staring, and overthinking, josh finally arrived at the St. Marion Hospital. he quickly put his bike aside, limping over to the turnstyle doors, limping through them.

he entered the quiet hospital, and all eyes were immediately on him. which wasn't that strange in his state, but it  still made anxiety bubble up and burn his chest. he got approached by a doctor, but nudged him away, all of his words caught in his throat. he needed to get to tyler, and quick. he limped over to a reception bar, and saw a woman typing something on her computer. ''miss?'' josh asked, raising one of his eyebrows. ''miss!'' he whisper-yelled, not being able to make a lot of noise. he may be loud and obnoxious from time to time, but this was a hospital. he was taught his manners.

the woman looked up, her green eyes widing in surprise.

''h-how can i help you, sir?'' she said hesitantly, scanning the boy with big eyes.

''i'm here for mr. collins.'' he sighed, closing his eyes. he had heard about a so called ''gay treatment'', and suspected that, since this was a hospital and people should be helped, instead of abused in a hospital, that tyler had to be in there.

josh thought her eyes couldn't widen themselves more, but they did.

''s-second floor, last door on the left.'' she managed to get out, tucking a little piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear, revealing a shiny earring.

josh nodded politely at her, and wavered to the entrance of the elevator.

god, did josh hate elevators. espacially hospital ones.

they are always so crowded, so crowded that you could everyone breathing in your neck. it drove him crazy.

when he eventually arrived at the second floor he walked -- in the fastest pace that was possible for him at that moment -- to the end of the hall, and looking around him before knocking on the oak wooden door.

no response.

he knocked again.

but again, no response.

he opened the door slowly, expecting it to be locked. when he did,  his jaw dropping as he saw what was laying on the floor, not more than three feet away from him.

he scooted over to the boy, all bruised and crippled. he proceeded to sit on his knees, holding the small, damaged boy.

on the contrary, the little boy was bleeding. josh was not; which he was happy, but also sad about.

he was sad because if he was bleeding, it would've mattered less than that a little suicidal boy was. josh was so caught up in the moment, making sure the boy wasn't dying, that he didn't notice the tears rolling down his red puffed cheeks.

josh held tyler tighter as he pulled him on his lap, laying the smaller boy in his arms with the most caution that was possible.

there he sat, in the middle of a fancy room, sitting on a bloody linoleum floor; josh in a tailor's seat while holding a small, fragile boy. josh noticed tyler softly snoring, which meant that he was asleep; not just unconscious. the sound of the little boy made josh smile for the first time in days.

they were both definitely not fine; somehow josh felt a sparkle of happiness inside.

he was catching feelings, and he was falling hard.

[WOW AN UPDATE

sorry this is garbage

I MISSED Y'ALL]