YOU FIGHT WITH HIS EX AND HE TAKES HER SIDE. (PART 1)

Credit to: Narrytwerkstar

Harry:

Frowning, you stood and watched as Harry continued to talk to Taylor. You honestly had no problem with her, other than her constant bullying on twitter, but he had been talking to her for over 30 minutes and you were starting to get tired. “I don’t mean to interrupt, but can we sit down and talk or something, my feet are starting to get tired.” You said, motioning towards you heels. Taylor scoffed and Harry quickly found you three a table. “Thanks babe.” You muttered, smiling when he kissed your cheek as whispered”You’re welcome.” Taylor, now glaring at you after Harry kissed your cheek, rolled her eyes at you. “Wow, you have a lazy one this time. I hope she isn’t this lazy in other areas.” Forcing out a laugh, Harry glanced between you and her, quickly grabbing your knee once he saw the look on your face. “Ha! Well i’m sure yours are very strong since they are open and welcome every time a man is near.” Smirking at the look on her face, you straightened yourself up and started playing with your nails. “Y/N that wasn’t necessary.” Harry said, his face red with anger. Turning your whole body towards him, you let your mouth fall open and you just stared at him. “Are you serious?! You’re really gonna say that to me after what she just said?!” Taylor let out a fake sigh and started to stand up. “I think it’d best if I just left…obviously Y/N can’t handle people just having a normal conversation.” She said, giving you a wink when Harry looked away. “No, you can stay. Y/N just needs to stop acting like a bitch about everything.” Tensing up, you glanced at him from the corner of your eye and watched as he glared at you. Now it was your turn to scoff. “Right. Well I think i’ll just go because its obvious you can’t wait to fuck her since i’m too lazy and everything.” Grabbing your purse, you shoved your chair to the ground and walked away, trying not to cry at the pain in your feet. Once you turned a corner however, you immediately took your heels off, threw them in your purse, and limped home, watching as your tears hit the pavement.

Louis:

"Be nice!" Louis hissed, flashing a fake smile as his ex, Eleanor, walked up. "Hey Louis!" She squealed, her voice causing your eye to twitch. Turning to you, she flashed you a fake smile and waved. "Hello bi- I mean Y/N!" Ignoring her, you turned around and walked towards a table, smirking when Louis followed you. "Wow Louis, you’re girlfriend is just a rude bitch isn’t she?" She asked, her eyes trained on you, just waiting for you to react. Slowly turning around, you flashed her a smile and shook your head. "Damn, Louis must have a thing for bitches seeing as he dated your stupid ass." Smirking, you looked over at Louis, expecting him to be biting back a laugh. But this time it was the total opposite. Grabbing your hand, he excused himself and dragged you outside the restaurant. "What the hell was that?!" He screamed, glaring down at you. "Excuse me, but did you not hear her call me a bitch?" You asked, your eyes wide. "Well maybe she wouldn’t have called you a bitch if you didn’t act like one all the time! I told you over and over again just to be nice and not fight wither her but every time we see her you always have something bitchy to say!" He continued yelling and you just stood there, trying to defend yourself, and hide the fact that you were scared of him at the moment. "Is that what you think?!" You screamed, cutting him off. "You think I "act like a bitch" for no reason?! You don’t see the way she looks at me sometimes! If anyone is a bitch it’s her." He scoffed and rolled his eyes at you. "What are you 5?! People are going to look at you weird all the time and its up to you to control yourself and not act like a kid about it!" You started to yell at him again but he held just turned and walked away, stopping once he reached the restaurant door. "I’m not gonna sit at that table and make sure you don’t act stupid. You need to leave." And with that he ripped open the door and walked inside, leaving you staring after him.