He Leaves You For His Ex, Then Wants You Back Part 1

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: It had been 3 days since Zayn had last called you, he wouldn’t answer your calls, text and wasn’t logged on Skype. It was strange since you would always be in contact with each other, so you decided to call Niall. “Hey Niall, is Zayn with you?” you asked right away. “Oh hey, ummm Y/N,” he hesitates to answer. “No, Perrie its like this,” you hear Zayn in the background. Your heart dropped, what was Perrie doing with Zayn, but for now you just wanted to talk to Zayn. “Niall can I please talk to Zayn?” you say. After a while he finally answered the phone. “Umm…hey Y/N,” he says nervously. “It’s nice to know my boyfriend is having fun while I’m worried sick, and what is Perrie doing there?” “I never wanted to hurt Y/N…” Zayn finally answered. “Zayn you’re scaring me whats wrong,” you cry out. “Perrie and I are gonna give each other chance. I’m sorry for all the pain I’m causing you. “That’s why she’s with you, for how long have you been seeing her Zayn?” you say with a lump in your throat. “…for 3 months,” he reply’s. You couldn’t hold it in any longer, so you began to cry. “I’m sorry Y/N.” He had just broken your heart into a million pieces, you thought Zayn was the one you’d be with forever but it didn’t seem like that to him. “I wish you guys the best, I’ll always love you Zayn,” you say before hanging up on him.

Louis: You had just gotten home from work and found a note on your bed from Louis “Y/N, you and I both know we aren’t happy in this relationship anymore. When we fight we go days without talking, and I can’t take this anymore. I’ve started seeing Eleanor again and well she’s giving me another chance.” You thought the note was a joke or prank so went to take a shower without reading it all. You knew he started seeing her again, he even told you so from the beginning. But while showering you began to think that maybe Louis was ending things for good through a note. You got into bed and called Louis but it went straight to voice mail. You began to read the note again and now you were crying at the things he had written down. “It’s been months since we’ve actually had a calm conversation without either of us yelling and screaming at each other.” You gripped the note and put it against your chest as tears rolled down your face. “I hope you can move on and be with a guy you truly love. I’ll go for the things in the next few days, take care Y/N.” You wished you could call Louis and tell him you can work things out, but instead he decided to leave you. You fell asleep with the note in your hands hoping you would wake up and have Louis next to you but i was too late for that he was now gone.

Niall: Its been 2 weeks since he left you for his ex girlfriend. And you’re still not used to the idea of not having him next to you in bed. Your house that once was filled with joy and laughter was now dull and depressing. Whenever you had a problem you knew he was one call away, but now you had no one to talk too. You still talked to the boys, but you tried distancing yourself because they would remind you more of Niall. Now as you lay in bed and see the empty space and grab his pillow that still has his scent it hits you harder than the night before. You missed him singing you to sleep and wrapping his arms around you, his accent that made you feel secure was now gone. Those 8 months that you went out for, were the best 8 months in your life but she took it all away from you. You still recall him telling her how he still loved her and would go back with her if she gave him the chance. “If you really love her go back with her, you know what they say ‘If you love someone let them go, if they come back they were meant for you’,” you told Niall the day he left you for her. You never knew you could feel like that about someone, but what could you do about it if you were helplessly in love with him.

Liam: “C’mon Y/N you have to go out and enjoy your life. He wasn’t meant for you, who knows maybe you’ll find someone else,” you friend says over the phone. “But I don’t want someone else I want Liam.” It wasn’t a coincidence that few days back Liam called Danielle’s name in his sleep, but you never thought he would go back to her. “You know what he told me before he left….,” you say to your friend. “What’s that?” “He said it wasn’t my fault, that after seeing her again everything he once felt for her was coming back.” You finally took her word for it and decided to go out, maybe it would take your mind off of him. As you and your friend made your way into the shopping mall, you saw Liam and Danielle walking out of the pet shop holding a puppy. “Let’s go, it was never a good idea to go out.” You had to face the fact that Liam wasn’t yours anymore, you wouldn’t have his kisses, his hugs, his sweet calming voice, his strong arms wrapped around you, you wouldn’t have his presence in general anymore. “This is gonna be harder than I thought,” you said walking back to your car.

Harry: It been 2 months since Harry left you for his ex and it hasn’t been easy for you. You didn’t know how you could forget about him since fans would always reminding you of him. He would be everywhere, in magazines, newspapers, and mostly on your mind. When he left you he used the typical “Its not you its me” line. You just couldn’t believe he’d go back to his ex after all she did to him. You cried for days and even blamed yourself for letting him go that easily. It wasn’t because you didn’t love him, you did and you were willing to let him go and be happy even if it wasn’t with you  You worked at a movie theater and many fans would recognize you and talk or mention Harry. When selling simple movie tickets or snacks, fans would ask you about Harry and how you felt about him leaving you for his ex. That 8 hour shift, you wanted it to go by fast to not hear fans mentioning Harry, and slow because you knew he wouldn’t be home waiting for you like before. You some how had to forget about him even if it meant blocking the whole world off your mind and for ones think about yourself.