YOU DONATE AN ORGAN TO SAVE HIS LIFE (PART 2) (From Narrystwerkstar

Liam:

After you had donated your kidney Liam was able to live. He was in the hospital for a while but was later released and was able to live his life normally. It was really hard for him though. And extremely hard for the rest of your family. They didn’t know you were going to do what you did and it killed them everyday. It was hard to get over your loss but they eventually did. You were always remembered though. Not only by them but also by the fans. If it wasn’t for your brave act millions of people would have lost their idol. You were a hero to the whole fandom.

Harry:

After arriving to the hospital they quickly prepped you up and got your ready for surgery. They gave you the medicine to put you to sleep and waited. After a while you drifted off into the darkness. The surgery went well and Harry finally had a good heart. But grief was taking its toll on your whole family. But Harry was taking it the worst. He couldn’t help but think about how thus could have been prevented if his heart didn’t go bad. The grief was killing him and your family finally decided to get him some help. It was a long and hard process but with the counseling and the help of the fans, he finally started getting over his grief and realizing how his sister is a hero. Harry later started a fund in your honor.

Zayn:

The doctors had managed to get you to the surgery room before you passed out. Zayn calling your name and begging you was too much for you and you couldn’t handle it. The quickly put the medicine in your system so you wouldn’t wake up during the surgery and took what the needed. What happened next was a huge surprise, and a miracle. A donor had finally come through. Since Zayn didn’t need to the donation the person decided to give it to you. A little while later you woke up with your whole family surrounding you. Tears of happiness fell from their eyes and they looked at you. They were so proud of you.

Niall:

After the surgery (they removed your heart) they quickly performed surgery on Niall. Luckily he made it through the surgery and was able to go home after a few days. Your funeral was a few weeks later and it was extremely hard for your family. Niall was taking it harder than anyone. It took him a few years to get over it. Everyday for the next 2 years he would come visit your grave. He would talk to you and thank you everyday for what you did for him. In his eyes you were his angel. 

Louis:

It turned out you were right. Shortly after your surgery the nurses found out that Louis had woken up from the coma he was in. It was discovered that your touch had been the thing to bring him out of it. But even though he had awoken he needed the organ you donated. After they gave it to him it was very hard for him to move on. Grief was literally eating him alive and there was nothing anyone could do. Only you could help him. And that’s what you did. Even though you weren’t alive you made it you top priority to help Louis. I guess you could say you were his Guardian Angel.

(A/N: Okay..this is litterally sad....)