PREFERENCE #1: YOU FART (From Narrystwerkstar)

(A/N:These our not ours! This preference is from Narrystwerkstar)

Enjoy! 

Louis: You and Louis had decided to go to a restaurant in London. As you sit at your table and wait for the waiter to come, you notice a familiar rumbling in your stomach. You try to ignore it but notice it keeps coming stronger and stronger. After the waiter came, took your orders, and brought out your food, you feel a huge fart wanting to come. You thought you could just slip it out little by little and in a quiet manner. So that’s what you did. You pushed a little but instead of a silent, ninja-like fart, a loud one came out. It rumbled off the chair and could probably be heard from the depths of Hell. Your face immediately turned a bright red as Louis looked at you with a shocked look. “Was that you?” he asked a smirk growing on his face. You nodded in embarrassment avoiding his eye. You prayed he would just let it go and continue eating but again, you were wrong. Louis let out a loud laugh causing everyone in the room to look your way. You call the waiter for your check and quickly drag Louis out of the restaurant.

Niall: Today was just a regular lazy Sunday for you and Niall. You were both cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. You noticed the popcorn bowl was empty so you grabbed it and got up to go to the kitchen. As you stood up a silent fart slipped out. Your face turns red and you quickly walk into the kitchen. As you were popping some popcorn you hear Niall coughing. “What died in here damn!” he yelled. You could hear him running into the kitchen and you turn around facing the microwave. “Now I know it wasn’t me” he said pausing. “…was that you?” he asked. You blushed and turned around to face him. He smiled and came over to kiss your cheek. “That’s my girl” he muttered before grabbing some spray and walking back into the living room.

Harry: You and Harry were laying in bed. Both of you clinging to each other during the cold morning. You noticed your stomach starting to hurt a little so you tried to get up and go see what you had in the bathroom. Harry had other ideas. “Don’t leave me ” he muttered, gently pulling you back into him. “I have to go get something from the bathroom i’ll be back” you said realizing you really had to fart. “No” he said pulling you on top of him. That one movement cause you to let out the monster you were holding in. The fart was extremely loud. You jump off of Harry and run into the bathroom. All was silent in the room. You pressed your ear against the door and could faintly hear him cackling. You turn away and rummage through your bathroom drawers with a small smile on your face.

Liam: You and Liam were at the studio waiting for his turn to sing. The rest of the boys were here except Harry who as recording. You were all talking and having a great time. After a while you noticed you had to fart. You really did not want to keep it in because you knew it would come back stronger than before. You let it slip out, thanking God when it was a silent one. You noticed a small odor but ignored it hoping no one else would smell it. After a while you noticed all the boys faces scrunching up. You began to panic on the inside but kept your cool on the outside. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Liam sneak a glance at you. “Okay who was that?” Louis said looking around for the guilty culprit. A plan then clicks in your head. “I smelled something coming form this direction but I know it was me…” you trailed off looking up at Liam. His mouth falls open as he stares at you in disbelief. “Liam!” the boys yell, laughing at him. He blushes a brilliant red. He leans down towards your ear and whispers “I will make you pay for this”. You look up at him and smirk.

Zayn: It was around 2 in the morning when you and Zayn were heading back from a party. You had eaten an shit load of food and your stomach was not having a great time at the moment. You knew it had to come out for your stomach to feel some relief. You also knew it would stink seeing as the heat was on in the car. These thoughts kept running through your mind until you felt a sharp pain in your stomach and thought of no one but yourself. You silently let it out. Relief spread through your stomach and you smiled in satisfaction. Your satisfaction was immediately cracker when Zayn let out a whistle. “Damn, what is that smell?”. He looked over at you to complain when he noticed your face was a bright red. A smirk grew on his face. “Boo was that you?”. He asked, smirking at you. “No, i don’t know who that was.” You said rather quick. He nodded and looked out the window. Both of you knowing the truth.

 (A/N:Omg!! I laughed so much while reading this! Credit goes to Narrystwerkstar!)