6

First Person POV

After breakfast Carter and I grabbed our bags and headed out the door. Carter directed me to a 2017 Chevy Malibu. I fuckin hate new cars, they look nice and all but work like shit. I got in the drivers side as Alice ran out the door with the keys.
"Sorry! Almost forgot to give you these!"
"Yeah that might help, thanks mom." Carter shooed her mother away as I started the car.
"So whose car is this?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Yours, mom and I didn't know what you'd like so we just got you something newer." She said expressionless.
"I actually prefer older stuff, I know how to work it better"
Carter stayed silent. We arrived at the school thanks to my gps instead of her navigation skills. I don't know what's bothering her but it's definitely something. We parked and got out. She showed me to the principals office and left.
"Ah, you must be Mr. Brody Michale, nice to meet you," she stuck her tiny hand out to me, "I'm Mrs. Stones, your principal."

We talked for a while and she called someone from a class to come give me a tour. If I heard correctly, his name is Alexander Jones.

Words: 211

I know this is really short and it's technically Saturday so I'm sorry! I'll probably only publish on Thursdays. Anyway I hope you have a good day/night!💕
-Napkinlord