5

First Person POV

"Wake up! It's your first day at WHH High!" Carter was jumping up and down at the foot of my bed. I opened my eyes only slightly, just enough to see her. I rolled over and flicked her off. She groaned and sat closer to me, shaking my shoulders like an insomniac.
"Wake up," She continued
"Or I'll get your dad!"
I bolted up almost instantly and rubbed my eyes.
"Fuck you" I said smiling softly.
"Where are my glasses?" She got up and handed them to me. I put them on and looked around for my phone.
"I took it." She smiled
"What? Give it back!" I felt like strangling her.
"Stop cussing and I will." Her smile turned into a smirk.
"Alright fine, give it to me." I half my hand out and she placed it on my palm slightly.
"Fuckin idiot." I smiled and stood up quickly. I felt her glare burn the back of my head. I grabbed my shit (clothes) and walked into the bathroom.
"Are you done yet?" Carter was knocking on the door.
"First of all, I've been in here for two minutes, second, I'm taking a piss right now so unless you wanna walk in and see my cock, then I suggest you calm your shit and wait." I rolled my eyes as if she could see me.
"Ew! You're so gross!" She fake gaged. I finished and walked out of the bathroom with my phone tightly secure in my hand. I wore black pants and a dark red and blue flannel.
"Do you know of any vape shops around here?" I asked her.
"Uhh no!"
"Great, of course you wouldn't," I grabbed my bag and mumbled,
"Goodie-fuckin-two-shoes"
"Hey! I heard that!" She laughed and punched my arm. I put on my converse and stood back up.
"Come on down here and eat breakfast!" I heard a super southern accent yell. Must've been Alice. Carter picked up her bag and gently placed it on her back. Running down stairs, I managed to beat Carter to the table.
"So D. . . ?" My father hesitated
"Uhh, you can drive right? Since your sixte-"
"Seventeen. I'm seventeen. And yes, I can drive." He nodded faintly. Carter looked at me then my father then back at me.
"You're seventeen?" Her mouth wide open like an idiot. I nodded. Alice came around and put a plate down in front of me as well as Carter, my father, and herself as she sat down. The plate consisted of two waffles with a few blueberries and strawberries on top covered in syrup. It looked good.
"Br- I mean, D, sorry," she apologized
"Would you like apple juice, orange juice, or milk?" She looked at me.
"Orange juice is fine." I grinned and looked down at my plate.
"This shit looks good, thanks Alice." I smiled at her and my father contemplated slapping the dna out of me.
"Oh, no problem, it was my pleasure."
I nodded and she came back with four cups. All the cups were filled with milk, all but mine.

Words: 521

Okay, I know I said maybe a day or two but I also said no promises. I am sorry though, I've been busy with being sick and having to deal with homework! I'll definitely try to publish a new chapter every Tuesday and Thursday. Hope you have a good day/ night!💕
-Napkinlord