Chapter 16

Young Rick and older Rick!
(Chapter contains sexual content)
By the way, this is still young Rick!

2nd POV:

You were the first to go through the portal and stepped onto a soft surface.
It felt like a pillow.
You looked around, realizing that you're definitely on another planet. Pillow planet? The wild life was colorful and strange.

You turned around to ask Rick where you were but as soon as you do you feel his arms wrap around you and his lips crash against yours with no hesitation.
He held you close, gently kissing his way down your neck.

He started to kneel down while working on your pants. You knelt down with him in an attempt to slow him down and kiss him.
What has gotten into him? You thought as he gently pushed you down, lifted your shirt and pulled his head under.
He finds your breasts, beginning to suck and nibble. You let out a moan as you felt his arms wrap around your torso tightly.
"I love your smell." He whispers right after you hear an inhale.
He finds his way out from under your shirt and meets your eyes.
"I want you now." He whispers between kisses, "I want to taste you while you cum."
You let out a whimper at how straight forward he was being as his dark eyes stared into yours.
He kisses you again, a very deep and passionate kiss and begins to take your shirt and pants off quickly, finding your nipples once more. He takes his time with them, all while rubbing you through your panties.
He was starting to drive you crazy.
"R-Rick..." you moan.
"I'm all yours baby and you're all mine." He slid your panties off and scooted his way down so he was face to face with your womanhood. "Say it baby. Say you're all mine." He says still rubbing your clit and watching you unravel.

"R-Rick... I'm yours, all yours." He let out a moan and began to suck on your sweet spot.
Just the thought of him pleasuring you like that turned you on endlessly and you knew it wouldn't take long for you to cum.
He slid two fingers inside and began to pump as his tongue flicked your bundle of nerves over and over, bringing you so close to the edge.
"R-Rick I'm gonna cum." He flicked faster.
"Cum baby." He said between licks which drove you over the edge.
You came hard with tears in your eyes as he licked up your juices, letting you ride out your high.

He sat up and began to pull down his own pants.
You were ready to feel his length inside you.
You felt how hard he was against your lips before he slowly began to enter.
You gasped as you felt his member stretch out your insides. He kissed you gently.

He began to thrust slowly at first but quickened his pace in no time, burrowing his face in the crook of your neck, kissing it occasionally. He hit your g-spot each time and you felt your insides getting hotter.
He was getting harder and you knew he was close, so were you.
"Cum baby. Cum for me." You whispered to him feeling his grip tighten around you. Every thrust was heavenly and you couldn't help but cum a second time.
Feeling you cum around him pushed him to his climax which came with a moan of relief and soon his body relaxed around you. He laid there still holding you for a few minutes.

"I love you so much" he says, looking deep into your eyes and kissing you passionately.

Both of you held each other for a long time after that, kissing occasionally and letting yourselves sink in bliss.
"I love you, (y/n)."