Chapter 10

2nd person POV:

You went straight into your room, took your shoes off and lied down on your bed. You were exhausted.
Rick waited for you to get comfortable.
"A-alright so I brainstormed and I think I know what this might be." He said thoughtfully, pulling out one of your kitchen knives. He must've swiped it on his way in.

You scooted away, eyes wide. "Rick, what are you doing?" You asked quickly.

"I just want to try something." He said as he came closer.
You relaxed a bit.
He took your hand in his and drug the tip of the knife across your skin. He watched closely as blood escaped from the opening.
"Rick, it hurts."
"J-Just hang on." He says without taking his eyes off of the cut.

In just a few seconds, it was gone and the pain went with it.

"It's gone!" You said, wide eyed.

"I think it might be the venom..." Rick said as he looked up at you.

"The venom made me indestructible?" You questioned.

"LiIIIIke I said, I've never seen it in action so I don't know exactly how it works. But hey, now you can't get hurt!"

"B-But does that mean my cells regenerate so I can't age? Or die?"

"I doubt that the venom can bring you back from death, so let's not experiment with that. But you could be right about the aging  part."

"Let me see the place you got shot again." He said, and you pulled your shirt up.

He ran his fingers over your smooth skin. Not a  scratch.
You thought you saw his brow furrow, letting you know he felt a bit guilty.

"A-alright I have to get back to the house." He said coldly as he stood up.

"Oh, alright umm, can I see you soon?" You asked with a hopeful voice.

"A-ah yea, I'll let you know." He said as he step through a portal.

Wow that was weird. You thought as you turned over and began to fall into a nap.

Rick's POV:

I'm done with this. What am I even doing? Spending time with a girl I just met. She keeps getting hurt cause she's not supposed to be around me.

Maybe I should just wipe her memory.
She can go back to her normal life.
I've never seen a Rick with an (y/n) before. No Rick has anyone other than a Morty running around with him.

But maybe there are Ricks with (y/n)s out there.

She'll need to know how to defend herself if she wants to explore the universe that bad.

I'll have to teach her.

At least now she heals at a rapid pace.

Damn it, I'm the Rickest Rick, I shouldn't give a fuck.

But if anything she could help with experiments.
And she makes me happy.
And she's warm.
And I want her.

Ok time to get a few things together.

Ok sorry guys for the delay and such a short chapter and I know I promised a sex scene lol but I feel like the story still needs to build so imma put that off.