Chapter 8

2nd person POV:

You wake up to the beautiful sky of the planet you were on.
Your hand in Rick's.
This is so nice. You thought to yourself.

Wait! I have to get home! You realize and quickly get up to check your phone.
Fuck.
It was an hour past the time your plane should've landed.

"Rick, wake up, you have to get me home!" You shook him a bit.

"Whaaa-a oh yea, ok, let's go." He said, still in a haze.

You helped him up.

"Aren't you feeling wiped at all?" He asked, looking at you curiously as you quickly walked to the ship.

"Not at all, actually I feel amazing!" You replied. You really did, it was odd. Positive and energetic, but above all: sure.

"That's weird, usually this stuff makes me feel like crap after I come down from the high." He says with a hint of concern.

"Rick, really, I feel great, I don't think you need to worry about it." You say as you get in the ship. "Now c'mon!"

He gives you a curious look but joins you quickly.

It was a short journey back to your apartment. He helped you with your suitcase inside. You thanked him with a peck on the cheek.

"Alrighty, if you want to stick around you can but I just kinda want to unpack and maybe take a bath." You say.

"No problem doll, now that I know where you live I can pop in whenever you want to see me or I want to see you." He says, waving his portal gun.

"Ok so maybe in two hours you'd like to pop in?" You ask with a smile.

"WoOOOrks for meEEE."

You laugh and hug him.

"Thanks again." You say, feeling his hands pull you closer.

"No problem."

"Alright see you soon." You say pulling away and mentally preparing yourself to get the unpacking over with.

"See ya!" He says as he opens a portal and steps through it.

~
~

You unpacked fairly quickly and rinsed down your tub to take a bath.
You put on some music and checked the time.
Wow still have an hour and a half!
You decided to do a full shower before your bath.
Shave and everything.

After that, you filled the tub and got in. Nothing was better than a book and a nice, hot bath to make you feel at home.

You realize you might have lost track of time when you hear a portal open outside the bathroom. You grabbed your phone.
Shit. It's been over two hours.

"Y/n? You home?" You heard Rick call out.
His voice sounds different. You think, less scratchy?

"Yea! Still in the tub, sorry I lost track of time!" You called out. You were about to get out of the tub when Rick opened the door and waltzed in.
You quickly grabbed all the bubbles in the tub to cover you.
Ahhh I'm not ready for him to see me naked nooooo.

"Rick, what are you doing?" You questioned. He came by the tub and sat down, nonchalantly. You took a good look at him and realized he looked younger. Like a lot younger.

Maybe 30? You thought.

"What do ya think?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Wow, how did you-"

"I made a younger version of myself and transferred my consciousness in it." He said like it was no big deal. "So?"

"I like it." You said with a smile. "I'm not going to lie, you're much sexier now." You said, laughing a bit.
He smiled, a crooked, playfully youthful smile.

"Could you hand me that towel?" You said, gesturing to the red towel hanging behind him.

"Sure." He said, not taking his eyes off of you, hoping he'll get the chance to see more.

"You know you're gonna have to turn around right?" You say with a giggle.

He exaggerates a sigh. "A-alright." And turns around, handing you the towel.

You wrap yourself up and step out of the tub.

"Ok you can turn back around." He whips around and hugs you, picking you up. You laugh and worry that he might steal the towel away from you for a moment. You wrap your legs around him.
You couldn't deny that you wanted him and he was right there, literally sweeping you off your feet.

You look at him for a moment. "What was that for?" You ask, him still holding you.

"Maybe I just wanted to hold you." He says as he goes in for a kiss. You taste the alcohol on his soft lips.
Your lips move in sync and he decides to leave the bathroom and enter your room. You let this happen. The moment just felt so good.

He broke the kiss before laying you down in your bed.
He lied down beside you, smirking. He knew you wanted it. But he had no problem with waiting until you were ready.

"So how long are you planning on being in this body?" You asked curiously, smiling at him sweetly.

"For however long I feel like it." He said shooting a smile right back. You realized he wasn't burping all that much anymore. You could tell he was still drinking tho. But you didn't mind. He can handle himself. You thought.

"Well get ready! Let's go!" He said all of a sudden jumping off the bed.

"Go where?" You asked with a laugh.

"Adventure!"

Ok guys, just a heads up, I'm going to be doing some serious revising to the story because I wasn't very serious about it when I first started but as I moved forward with it I realized maybe I should try harder. I've already done a bit of revising to the previous chapters but now I'm going to be changing things up more than before. So if you'd like to reread some of them you may, obviously I'm not asking you to, but if you'd like to see the difference then I will let you know when I'm done. I should've just started the story seriously, but I felt like maybe I would just do a few chapters and not really get into anything serious. But now I wanna get serious about it so here we go haha