Chapter 11

2nd person POV:

You woke up and realized it was morning.
You had only wanted to nap but guess you were more tired than you thought.
You checked your phone.
Nothing.

Rick left so suddenly, it had you feeling empty.

Well, it's time for work anyway.

You put on your teacher clothes and mentally prepared yourself to deal with 4 and 5 year olds all day.

You couldn't help but think of Rick on your way to work. Why did he leave so suddenly? Why didn't he text you?

~~
~~

The day went by quick and it really got your mind off of Rick and everything that happened.

It was six o' clock and you could finally pull your phone out.
Rick had texted you.

Rick: Tell me when you're done at work.

The text was simple but it still gave you butterflies along with worry. What if he's going to tell me I can't come along on anything else anymore? What if he wants to have 'the talk'? You thought.

(Y/n): I'll be done in 15 mins!

After tidying up the classroom, you grabbed your things and walked to the front desk computer to clock out.

You suddenly hear a familiar sound.

"HeEEEy." You heard the familiar voice which instantly relaxed you. You turned around and smiled.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I want to show you something, you done here?" He asked quickly.

"Yea just have to clock out!" You said as a girl you worked with passed by.

"Bye Megan, have a good night!" You yelled out as she was walking out.

"You too." She said with a smile.

"Alright c'mon let's go." He said as you finished clocking out.

"Alright alright, but you're going to need to meet me back at my house. I have to drive my car home." You said realizing that leaving with him isn't always so easy.

"Yea, yea ok." He said annoyed. "Just meet me back at your house and put on some work out clothes."

Work out clothes? Why?

Before you could ask, he was gone.

~

When you got home, you slipped into some of the only work out clothes you had, since you didn't work out at all. Then you texted Rick.

(Y/n): ok ready

You heard a portal open and Rick stepped through.

"Seriously? Leggings?!" He said, looking you up and down.

"I don't work out Rick." You said in a firm/annoyed tone.