[16]

March 14, 2018 {WEDNESDAY}

Philippines Current Time: 10:45am

Dear Diary,

I just came back from church.

So I am going to continue the happenings yesterday then I'll be telling the happenings today. 

<<<<<<<<<<<YESTERDAY>>>>>>>>>

Today is the last day in school, so probably have to enjoy it.

When we were in the classroom I was beside Angelo, which is fine with me.

But I don't want to be seated at my seat because I was too shy to face him.

So I just went around the classroom asking my fwends what happened yesterday.

So, they said to me that our adviser is going to transfer to another school.

And I am soo sad,teacher was a great teacher and I'll miss her so much.

Then, we checked our vocabulary book because we have nothing to do. 

And btw we were wearing civilian clothes not our uniforms.

(I'ma fast forward I am currently chatting with Angelo.)

<<<<<<<<<<<FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>>>>>>

So by going to the orphanage we went there by our school buses and in our bus was most of the 5MERCY because some didn't go like Angelo and Brenan.

We watched Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle

And it was so  fun spoiling the movie because my other fwends know the movie and we spoiled together which is fun while going to the orphanage.

We were in the part when their in the helicopter and they have to get the gem because Fridge fell it, it was so funny.

So we didn't really finish the movie because the drive was short.

So in the orphanage we prepared the place with chairs and foods and such.

After, we lined up to get our kids. I got a kid which is a boy and his name is "Kael" and he was so cute and smart.

We played games like stop dance and the boat is sinking. It was so fun especially because my kid was so obedient and smart!

After, we fed them with Mcdo and I was jealous kasi ang sarap.

I fed my kid and he was cute!

After we gave them our giveaways like pillows and candies. Then we brought them back to their orphanage houses.

I was a little bit sad because I enjoyed so bad with my kid. I hugged him many times and I can't leave him because my hart will be broken but I have no choice I gave him a last hug and he kissed my cheeks, I felt my eyes watering I said my last words "Wag mo ako kalimutan ha, wag mo walain yung mga gamit ha, Ako si Ate Ingrid, sige bai beh wuv you" and he said goodbye and I left.

I was pretty sad that I left him. But I muttered under my breath while running "I will remember you Kael, I promise on the River Styx" 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<TODAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I dressed up for our mass and turnover. I wore my uniform and went to the church.

The Eucharist began. After the church we started the turnover.

We grant the symbols and such then giving of the letters.

I didn't get any letter because he forgot to bring it.

After, we went home.

So currently I am talking to Angelo so I'ma continue talking to him.

Today is my brothers's prom. So I gotta assist them especially my other brother because he wants to put makeup on him.

So later, I'ma just eat alot and chill and watch Bon Voyage then tomorrow we will practice for our graduation.

That's all for today, I am so tired... Oh and I am going to visit Iah because she's sick and I gotta bring back her things.

That's all!

Current Time: 11:25am

Signed,

Sofia Andres/ Crystal_Maknae