[6.2]

March 04,2018 {SUNDAY}

Philipines Current Time: 3:05pm

Dear Diary,

Pahabol lang to. I was planning to make a fanfic about my jungkook.

Parang, accidentally got married, parang ganun pero di ko alam title.

Jeon Nayeon? Is the girl's name, bagay ba? Or sounds crap.

I am thinking about a title. But f*ck I don't know.

The story is about like accidentally getting married with Jungkook. They got drunk etc. then 2 years later they both received a letter telling that they are married. Nayeon is engaged to his boyfriend Jimin? Or Taehyung? Nayeon doesn't really love hish guy cush she always need to be dominated or something I don't know. So Nayeon has to to be annull or divorce. But it's not easy they have to prove in court that they don't care about each other or something. So they have to spend time but then they fell in love etc. etc. 

Full story is in 2weeks. I still have to think about a title and have to update all  my stories so I am gonna be dead yee. Lol.

And in summer I have to review full time. Cush im gonna be grade 6. So I have to balance my time updating and studying and enjoying summer!.

Goodluck to me.

Welp I really need a title.

Current Time: 3:20pm

Signed,

Sofia Andres/🍪J-KOOKIE🍪