[11]

March 09, 2018 {FRIDAY}

Philippines Current Time: 1:32pm

Dear Diary,

Today is Suga's birthday!!!

It is also our last test today and thank the lord...

It's all done! One week left and school is over.

I am a bit sad and happy, because 2 and a half months I won't see my bestfriends and Angelo...

And I am happy because I get to enjoy summer by reading wattpad, go out, vacation..

But I also need to study and study advance because I am going to be in 6th grade then I am in highschool then.

And I have to pass QCSH (Quezon City Science High School) and I really need that scholarship.

Right now, I am home alone. My brother has a retreat and he will be gone for 1 day only. So I got the house to myself.

This is my first time to update or write my diary in a laptop.

I can use the laptop because my brothers aren't here and I can't find my ipad.

Today's test was easy.

The first part of the test of Filipino was the hard one in the test and the rest is okay.

The first part was to identify if that word is the synonym of the other word. And it's tagalog and some tagalog words are deep.

The second test was Christian Living. It was easy. After doing the last test, I was so relieved that the tests are done already and I can relax now. Woohoo

Oh, and btw, yesterday Iah wasn't at school so I was pretty bored because I was alone. 

But when I went to school today, thank goodness she's there, I  hugged her cush I miss her so much even though it's just 2 days.

Okay, let's move on.

So after the test, all of us needs to overtime because we have to finish our Vocabulary book, Reading Comprehension, and Writing book.

I was done already in the writing book. So all that I have to stress out was Vocab and reading compre. I OTed by 1hr. We, I, have to go home by 11:30am. I started 10:30am

So after 30mins I finished Vocab. So I have 30mins to finish the reading compre which is impossible because I have like 80 exercises to finish and I have to read the stories first.

I only finished 11 exercises because teacher already sent us home and just to finish it on Monday.

Woopee.

So when I went home, my mom was there but she immediately left to go to work and to deal with some stuff. So now I am home alone.

I ate my lunch while watching the Oscars 2018 is it today? or was it just a replay? 

I didn't really finish watching it, I only watch BTS crap again.

I sang loudly because okay lang naman eh ako lang naman nasa bahay.

Pagkatapos niyon, nagsulat na ako ng diary ko.

I am planning to sleep after I finish this and read Magnus Chase. Then when I wake up, probably my brothers aren't here so I can still watch BTS crap. Then I can cook myself pancakes! (which will be an epic fail)

That's all for today...

Oh and Happy Birthday Suga! (again)

생일 축하합니다saeng-il chughahabnida!

Current Time: 1:57pm

Signed,

Sofia Andres/ *Kookie_Senpai*