8. Mani Mani

Short Chapter

   Dino was just in time

   Dino was just in time. As the three boys emerged from the alleyway, they were greeted by a pair of intimidating people in blue and black. The boys faces were amusing indeed when they saw that they have been caught. A wave of fear washed over to the one with the curly hair.

The police officers shoes clicked on the concrete ground when she approached the boys. There was another cop beside her, he looked to be no older than Holland.

That reminded him; he winked at Bert, grinning at him. Dino sure did enjoy the look on his face turn into rage when Dino winked at him as he retrieved the sack of money from him. "Have fun in jail."

As he thought, Holland was sprawled on the floor like he on his bed on a boring day. For a second, Dino taught that he was dead but is reassured when he saw the injured boy chest heaved up and down.

"Look at the same guy how scarred three little squirrels shitless last week, and look at you now," he tsked. "You've turned into the little squirrel."

Holland rolled over to his side wincing in pain. He eyes the prideful boy, his eyes on the bag. Holland smiled through the pain. "Look who's talking, hippo."

"Since your doing alright, you can walk yourself, home, right?"

Dino walked away without giving the boy on the floor a chance to speak. A grin spread across his face when he heard the Holland complain behind him. Surely, he took great satisfaction to that, but he wasn't entirely evil. He was coming back for him.

The taught of Holland crawling his way home made him even smiled more.

Maybe he is capable of some evil.

~
This book will have 20+ chapters :p