2. Happiness

"Who are you," Dino doesn't even recognize his own voice in its shaky and dry tone

He felt the man moved away from his back, the cool air quickly overtaking the warmth on his back. Dino released his grip on the door and slowly turned around to face a tall man standing in front of him.

The man smiled. Even in the dark, his teeth were as white as the moon in the stars. "My name is Holland, nice to meet you," he stuck his arm to Dino.

  Dino hesitated, but then slobby shook hugs hands. Surprisingly his hands were soft as a baby's butt, he grinned.

"What type of parents name their child after a country."

"What type of parent names their kid after Dino-saur," Holland smirked as if he is proud of himself with his clever comeback.

"Dino removed his hand from Holland's. "How did you even get my name?"

Holland hand vanished into his black trench coat pocket and pulled out a worn leather wallet. "How else I'm I going to get you home, Dino," he threw the wallet to Dino who barely caught it.

Dino picked up the wallet from the ground checking in the slits in the wallet, making sure he has all his cash and cards are still in their place. He pressed his lips together, smiling at Holland who furred his eyebrows.

"Don't think I stole anything from your wallet," said Holland.

"Just making sure that the same guy who broke into my apartment didn't steal anything of my valuable information, Dino retried pulling the door open. He huffed in frustration.

Dino slid down the glass door on the cold floor. He shifted his gaze from Holland to the surface of the balcony. "How did you even get us up here?"

He saw Holland shuffled uncomfortably in his spot. "I would show you but I'm afraid you'll pass out again."

Dino tilted his head to the side, his face contorted into confusion.

Holland rolled his eyes "Fine." He closed his eyes taking in deep and slow breaths.

Dino's eyes opened wide as he couldn't comprehend what he is witnessing. His heart began beating rapidly again, his body shaking, as he saw Holland levitating off the floor.

  He got up and started at Holland above him. He looked like an angel- going to take him away from this world to the afterworld.

"How," he mouthed the word barely making a sound.

Holland steadily floated towards Dino, his feet kissing the concrete floor. "I was born with it." He scratched the back of his head. "Well, that's what I was told."

"I don't know if I should be terrified of being amazed." He shook his head ins disbelief.

"How about both because I can be interesting and keeping you whimpering," he grinned.

The air was filled again with an empty void, only the cold late-night breeze.

"I'm going somewhere, would you like to come with me," Holland finally spoke.

Dino made an exception but shook his head. "I'm busy tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Saturday, what could you be possibly doing on a weekend night? Locking yourself in your room all day, eating junk, and watching movies alone in your room?"

He is right. That what he does almost every weekend, and holidays since he doesn't have any friend he can hang out with. He's just a lonely potatoes sack, waiting for someone to see its handiness.

"Come with me," Holland took a step forward to Dino, their noses almost touching. "Come with me and I'll change your life. You'll be happier."

  Happiness That is something that Dino is missing in his life. He has a roof over his head, food, materialistic things, but the one thing that his longs for the most if the warm feeling of having people.

Someone who makes him smile, laugh, and sees worth in him, and is always there for him when he is I the deep-dark part of his life.

  "Be with me and you'll be happier," Holland stuck his hand out to Dino.

Dino placed his hand softly into Hollands palm. His hand was enclosed in the warmness of his hand.

"I'll come if you tell me where we're doing first," he looked intensely into his eyes.

"Neverland."

Neverland that name is foreign to his vocabulary. It sounds almost like a fictional fantasy name for a show. He was rethinking whether he should just call the SWAT Team on a potentially dangerous magical man or go to a place called Neverland with a man he just met.

He couldn't bail now. He needs something lighting up his dull life as a college student, so Neverland is the place to find that spark, adventure, and happiness in his life.

He exhaled. "If this place is real, then take me to Neverland."

~

♡Hollland looks so cute here ♡