"Happy happy birthday! May all your dreams come true! We wish it was our birthday so we could party too!" Manon sings this time, bobbing her head. I laugh and feel my cheeks heat up more.

"Happy birthday!" Manon screams while shaking my shoulder. "Did you hear me?! I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I laugh, "Yes, I heard you," I free myself from her shaking. Nova grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"I wanna ask you something," he says with a small smile.

Aw man. I was going to eat mine and Manon's food today. Little does she know, every day while she's talking, I steal her tater tots.

Like the evil person I am. Ahaha.

"Okay," I force out, trying not to look at the long line of people at the burger line. He pulls me out and into the hallway, probably trying to chop off my head.

I don't know why, but I always think someone is going to chop my head off. Maybe I watched people play Until Dawn too many times...

But it's such a good game! And it's scary. I actually didn't want to go outside for a while...

"Okay, what is it?" I suddenly stop walking and face Nova. "I'm hungry, and you don't mess with someone who is hungry. I'll take you down so fast,"

He chuckles, "Calm down baby," he says and I blush.

"Hey whatever happened to the present..." I ask when I remember the present he got.

"It's in my locker. I'll give it to you at the end of the day," he explains before suddenly turning red.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask and an idea sparks in my wonderful mind. "Is it because of me?" I ask and move closer to him. I hear him let out a shaky breath. 

He gulps and looks away. "Are you... horny?"

"Matthews!" he exclaims, looking at me with wide eyes. I tilt my head back, laughing. "It isn't funny!"

"Okay," I stop laughing. "Why did you pull me out?"

He sighs deeply before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Will you... be..." he puts his lips into a thin line. My heart picks up its pace, and I gulp.

Please don't let this be karma.

"Be what?" I ask.

"The peanut butter to my jelly,"

"Huh?"

He chuckles, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Gasp. The time has come. My hearts time on this Earth is up. It lived a long, and wonderful life.

I breathe out loudly, and dramatically. "I dunno," I drag out. "I am weird, and I watch a lot of movies..."

His clicks his tongue, "Don't play with me,"

"But you aren't a cat... or a dog..." I manage to say just before he pinches my sides. "Ow!"

"Stop playing with me Matthews," he says with a serious expression.

I grin, "But you already know my answer."

"I do?"

"Duh. Duh is my answer. Of course, I'll be your girlfriend," I reply and kiss his nose with a grin.

"I was scared you would say no..." he admits with a frown.

"Dude," I say in a flat tone, "I've been waiting for you to ask my weird, and annoying self."