48

Katniss pov

Tonight is finnick party and with finnicks parties every is drunk and people get pregnant and loads of people get hurt . I think everyone Is going , which includes Peeta .

I miss him so much , I just wanna kiss him and forgive him but some thing inside me says don't trust him . Maybe we could be friends , I don't know anymore .

Me and Madge are getting dressed for the party Madge is wearing a short orange dress with my hair curled and Me we'll I'm wearing booty shorts and a crop top with my hair straight.

Time flash

I walk in and see people passed out already , and couples heading upstairs , I grab a beer and take a swig just as I see Peeta talking to none other then delly . Urgh I'm gonna get drunk and show him I can have fun without him.

I finish 2 beers in 5 ,I mutes and I can feel the buzz kicking in. Just has I finish my third and i know I'm drunk , right now me and Madge are dancing and laughing both drunk as fuck and then gale approaches me.

G- heyyy traitor

K- what?

G - doesn't matter ..... You drunk everdeen ?

K- maybe why what you go gonna dooooooo dick

G- dunno you are a pretty girl maybe we could hook up and in the morning you won't reamber any of this

K- true but knowing you will take pics and black mail me

G- you know me to well

K- toast Amazballs

Suddenly he starts to kiss me , I'm taken back , I'm drunk and we'll I don't give one , but he kisses like a wet dog yuck ,soon after 5 minutes he stops.

G - how was that ?

K- you kiss like a wet dog yuck go back to your owner .

G - we'll you kiss like a wet .... Wet ... Frog

K- ok so we can't be together then soooo leave me alone so I can drink .

G- I don't mind wet frogs

I pick up a dildo on the side and throw it

K - go fetch

G - if I do I get to kiss you again

K - make out session if you bring a beer

G - deal

He goes and fetches it and puts it back on the side and then leaves to get my drink , then approaches Madge .

M- what the duck

K- he's getting me a drink

M- what was that kiss

K - disgusting

M- made Peeta jealous , he was watching the whole thing and know he is obivously trying to make you jealous cause he is sucking face with delly .

This shocks me , It is making me jealous , bring mellark I'm not backing down to this fight .

Gale returns with my drink and I finish it quickly . Then he puts his beer down and snogs me , I snog back , even if it is bad cause I can feel Peeta eyes on me .

Soon gale stops.

G- let's hook up

K- no in up your dreams and only there .

And is walk upstairs very slow and not in a straight line . I sit at the top of the stairs and start playing with my cheeks making weird sounds. Then out of know were I start crying. , what .

Peeta pov

I stop kissing delly and she walks off after she gave me her number , yuck she kisses like a dog licking your face . I suddenly feel desperate to piss , probably after all the beer I had , I run upstairs and pee and when I walk out I see katniss making weird noises with her cheeks , the she crys . I walk over and hug her.

P- it's ok Mary poppins is here

K- I need a spoon full of sugar

P- let's get you to bed simba

K - okay

I pick her up and carry her to finnicks spare room and then I fall and drop her on the bed . And we both break out laughing. Then I feel the urge to kiss her so I do .

And she kisses back , how I missed her kiss . It feel magic . Soon we have sex and as soon as I pull out she falls asleep . I get dressed and walk out. Wow!

Author note

---------------

Thanks againg to @thegreenmockingjay for the idea of the party I was really stuck and if you wanna contribute a idea just message me or comment and I know I did script writing but just to much talking and to much effort plus it is Father's Day hehehehehehe byeeeeeeeee