Clove PoV {shocker I know}

"She said she was the glue to the group and the then everyone was talking crap and dumped water on me"I explain to Cato and glimmer and Delly and Gale as we sit at the bar in the night as my EX BEST FRIENDS were probably asleep or fucking.

  They choose katniss over me and didn't accept me to date Cato when they let Peeta date katniss.

"That's terrible, they are terrible"Cato says wrapping a arm around me on the chairs and I leans my head on his shoulder letting him comfort me in his big arms as I swear I am in love with this boy.

"That's true, katniss still has my favourite top and underwear"Delly says and I smirk as katniss was a bitch and they all were and I didn't believe katniss lie about Gale beating her and so called raping her.

"So what your saying is that they admitted that Annie is the glue to their group? Cause if we break Annie then they break"Gale comments as he had a good point but I didn't want to physically hurt Annie cause she was nice and I knew her secret.

"She does has a secret but it might be going too far"I say and bite my lip looking around at my new group of friends.

"Babe you can tell us anything and it could help to hurt katniss which means her being distressed"Cato argues in to my ear and I nod slowly.

"Well... Her moms side of the family have this mental illness that is passed down through generations and... Annie takes these tablets once a week to stop her going crazy basically cause her mom killed herself from the illness cause she couldn't handle the voices and Annie watched her go through all the screaming and she couldn't save her mom and walked in on her"I explain slowly feeling wrong to tell Annies secret as finnick and herself only knew about it and Annie was only 10 at that time.

"That's pathetic, her mom is weak, suicide is weakness and being a coward but I do like the idea of Annie going crazy and her friends thinking she is a freak and finnick not able to help her... Cause after all he is only a teen himself"Glimmer says finishing her alcoholic cocktail.

"What day does Annie take these?"Gale asks me.

"Every Friday when she wakes up and Finnick make sure she takes them so I don't know what your planning"I say confused as there was no way around it.

"Please you can easily sneak in to her room and swap her pills with some mints, your still kinda in their group and have her key"Delly says like I was dumb when really she was the dumb one.

"I can't do that, plus all the girls are having a sleepover in one room tonight so i would have to sneak past 3 girls And sneak out"I say as it was impossible.

"Oh come on, you got to risk it and if you fail just act drunk and say your going the toilet"Glimmer says making eye contact with me.

"What if nobody helps her or figures out and she kills herself and she has no one"I ask as Annie was my best friend.

"Then the whole group start arguing and no peace and finnick won't be the same and they will break off"Cato says simply.
"Just do it babe, I will stay on guard"

I thought about it and I would do it for 3 weeks and then swap them back cause I couldn't let Annie get hurt even as much as I wanted katniss to leave and them all to be ruined for hurting me.
"Okay, let's get this over with"

------------------

I unlock the door slowly giving Cato a small nod and walk in seeing the lights off and johanna and katniss asleep in the double bed and Annie asleep in the middle just seeing a flash of red hair being squashed and so was so glad I wasn't in that bed.

I take a deep breathe and slowly sneak to Annies bathroom keeping my flashlight on low and take the tablets out checking they were the ones and swapped them for mints trying to be quiet as I felt like a spy.

I complete my mission and start sneaking out and suddenly bang my toe on the table and groan and quickly cover my mouth as a lamp turns on and my eyes dart to the bed.

"Clove? What the fuck?"katniss whispers as the others slept through it and I glare at her.

"Go back to sleep everdeen... Chill cause I was just trying to find drinks "I slur acting drunk and doing my back up plan.

"Fuck....y-you"katniss says falling asleep and snoring and I still glare and put the finger up at her glad she couldn't see:

"fuck you too bitch, fucking slut"I whisper and slowly creep out and close the door gently looking at Cato as he asks with his eyes.

"Did you do it?"he whispers as we were alone.

"It's done, goodbye sane Annie and hello crazy bitch"I whisper proud of myself and knew Cato would reward me.

Comments anyone? Feedback? Anything? I don't update much on this book cause nobody really supports me and gives me feedback which makes me insecure cause I don't know if you just want Everlark or if you like chapters like this.... Sounds selfish but I just wish I heard my audiences views and not be a silent reader.