Chapter 9

Finnick pov

Next day :)

"Calm down clove she won't take your place" I say trying to calm her down.

" No she won't she hates me" clove say in sobs. Maybe if we had a plan to make her like us so she won't, yes finnick do that you sexy devil.

" What about if we suck up to her and pretend to be friends so that she will like you and give you your place back."

"Great lets start now" clove says as we see katniss and peeta walk in to tutor hand in hand with each other.

Katniss pov

I sit down in my normal behind the victors and check my cheek which is going down. then I look and see them looking at me until clove days " hey kat wanna eat lunch with us today" she says putting on a fake smile lol my plan is working." uh sure" I say doing the same .

"Ooh maybe us girls could go mall then sleepover on Saturday" Annie says with a big smile on her face.

" Love to but I'm going to gales party that night I can text him see if you lot can come if you want?" I say .

"Sure" says finnick.

I get out my phone and text gale telling him my plan and he agrees.

" Yeah sure and if you want you can sleep at mine on Friday" I say knowing my mum will agree cause she always wants to meet my friends and my step dad Plutarch who is a rich man who will get me anything i want won't care, my dad and sister prim died last year in a car crash which was my fault cause I went to a stupid party with my friends and prim and dad came to pick me up but a drunk driver for them. Excuses myself to the bathroom knowing I was about to cry and fixed my make up.