24

Katniss pov

Over the last week I have been spending loads of time with Delly and glimmer and Cato and gale training for the sports games which are in a week and it is Friday today. I miss Peeta so much I haven't seen him since that night. Me and my so called friends go the training center and see the victors there , when I see Peeta a smile comes on my face and same for him.

I get changed then train I'm in the archery,track,swimming and dance competition so I have a lot of work to do uuuuhhhhh.

I go to dance station first and do a few routines seeing which one I like best for the completion. Then I walk over to track and do a few laps, then I go to archery and shoot everyone stares at me when I'm done . It is around 5 now and I just need to do swimming so I get changed and head to the pool and see the victors cheering finick on.

He is quite good and I know he will win but I still may have a shot.

I decide to dive in so I go to the medium board and do a flip In then start swimming fast when I reach the finish I get out and see the victors looking at me. I decide to be nice and so I wave nicely.

They wave back and we smile at each other then gale must of seen and he grabbed my wrist harshly and said"STAY AWAY FROM THEM , YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE A ASSHOLE EVER SINCE YOU CAME BACk WHY?!" Gale says he scares me and everyone is looking I look at Peeta who is shaking his head not to tell him so i say " I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND THEY ARE NICE TO ME , THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT SEX, OR CALL EACHOTHER BITCHES AND GALE I DONT LOVE YOU AND NEVER WILl!" It felt good to say that the victors are silent but smiling and suddenly gale slaps me hard and i fall to the floor it hurts like fuck , I lay on the floor in a ball trying to hide my tears but gale drags me away!