Omniscient 23 ♡

Start from the beginning

"I don't know who you could bring that I know who is going to get me angry but when is this little meeting, you guys got literally three days left here," Sam said, her curiosity killing her.

"The last day so if you guys don't approve, I can run to the airport," Cam said.

Sam and Adrienne laughed.

"Okay."

" I'm seriously getting annoyed with you and that phone! Can you be like Adrienne and try to ice some cupcakes?!" Sam snapped.

Camilla dropped her phone and started to ice the cupcakes. Camilla wanted to stay in Sam's good graces for him. She wanted Sam's approval though it's a high chance she won't. Adrienne eyed her as Sam walked out the room and went out the bakery to the shop next door for some items.

"You know she's going to more than flip when she finds out right?" Adrienne voiced.

Camilla focused on the cupcake she was icing. Adrienne's tone was enough to let Camilla know that she knew.

"I know but tomorrow we'll see. I kept telling him she won't be pleased when she sees him but he believes she will understand because that's the Sam he knew." Cam sighed.

"You're really serious about this?" Adrienne asked, pausing her task.

"Yea, he really got to me. I don't know how but he did. Before I came here and we met up, the convos we had over phone, that alone intrigued me."

"Have you slept with him as yet?" Adrienne asked.

"Yea I have but before you go off, just know that it was a heat of the moment kind of thing, we haven't done anything after setting the line that before we continued to do this, we have to tell you guys," Cam replied
__

Jeremiah was set on strangling Juhaun right now.

"I told you to come help me with the maintenance after you're done with your work and I come and find yo' black ass on the damn phone! Again!" Jeremiah snapped.

"I'm sorry bro. I forgot. What do you want help with?" Juhaun put down the phone.

Jeremiah threw daggers at him with his eyes.

"Just f'k you and yo' phone!" Jeremiah turned away about to go back upstairs but Sam showed up.

Sam walked in cautiously. She left her best friends for a bit to come visit Riley but she was welcomed by Jeremiah's cussing.

"What's the problem here?" she asked.

"I don't know who or what the hell got him glued to his phone but it is getting on my last damn nerve!" Jeremiah voiced and retreated upstairs.

Juhaun shook his head and embraced Sam.

"He's overacting sis."

Sam shook her head.

"No he actually isn't, I have seen the changes, you barely text me anymore or call. I'm actually hurt. You got a problem with whoever or whatever's on that phone just like Camilla," Sam said.

"So, who's the special girl?" she asked.

"There's no special girl," Juhaun replied, looking away from Sam's eyes.

"Why are you lying to me J?" she asked.

"I'm not lying to you." He looked at her but resisted her eyes.

He knew one look in Sam's eyes could break any man.

"J. You know you can tell me anything," Sam assured.