"Dean what the hell." I gasped He smacked me hard on the ass I tried to wiggle free of his hold.

"Stop fighting baby," he said as he smacked my ass again.

"Ow Dean!" I yelled. It did hurt. But in some weird way, it turned me on.

"You like it," he said as he did it again.

He was right. It felt so good. The sensation sparked a fire in me that I did not know I had. The sound of him smacking my ass sounds so good. I felt the urge to wiggle, just so he could do it again.

"If you don't keep still I will punish you Nicole" he gave me another smack.

He walked me to my bedroom and threw me down on the bed. He ripped off my shorts and panties in one swift move. He pulled off his pants exposing his hard erection.

"Are you ready to come baby?" he asked. So demanding. So serious.

"Yes daddy," I whined. Before I knew it, he had thrust inside of me, making me cry out. Oh my God. This was going to be good.

We were fresh out the shower, and dressed by the time Tracy and Bryan got there. God this man was insatiable. Not only did he make love to me for an hour in my bed, but also he fucked me hard against the shower wall, making me cum three more times.

Sheesh. I know some women who have had sex, and never had an orgasm. I feel sorry for them. My man never missed his mark. I was standing in the bathroom mirror fixing my makeup. I could not help but think about what all went down today. I definitely needed to get out and celebrate my birthday.

"Hey bestie. Dean told me about what happened with Mike. How are you feeling?" Tracy asked as she walked into my bathroom

"I am a little numb right now." I turned to see her frown at me.

"I can't believe Dean and Mike were fighting. You lucky heifer. You have two fine men fighting over you." she laughed.

"Yeah but I only want one."

"I am sorry about your mother. She will come around Nikki. I just know it." she hugged me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on stop stalling. Let us go eat. And then we are going dancing," She bounced out of the bathroom dragging me along with her.

Well at least I have one good friend left. I have to say we both look great. I was rocking an off the shoulder black dress, that cling to every curve of my body. It stopped 2 inches above my knee. I accompanied it with a black pair of pumps.

Tracy decided on a white cocktail dress, with a pair of gold pumps. We both walked into the living room laughing. Our men stopped talking when they saw us.

"Damn Tracy. Turn around and let me see that ass!" Bryan blurted out. Tracy giggled and did a spin for him. She was rewarded with a smack on the ass.

"Bryan stop. You are embarrassing me." she tried to hide her smile

"Oh stop it Tracy. You like it." I said to her, giving Dean a wink. My heart jumped in my throat as he walked over to me.

"Baby thank you for wearing that dress for daddy. I knew you would look great in it." Dean whispered upon my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Dean had bought the dress for me yesterday. He asked me to wear it tonight. But he also made a special request for my attire. He ran his hand down my backside, and up the back of my dress. I tried to move but he pushed my hips against his. He groaned in my ear.

"You are not wearing any panties. Good girl." he squeezed my ass.

"Dean, Tracy, and Bryan are in the room." I gasped. I did not want them to see Dean feeling me up, let alone my bare ass.