Part 36- Keesh intimate moments

Note:🔞Contains Mature content 🔞

"Follow me" she whispered and removed his blindfold and ran inside.

Naksh searches for Keerti as he opens the eyes and finds himself infront of Goenka house ,he walked inside as he opens the gate , rose petals shower on him.

A group of little children come and handover a rose to him and wish him.

Luv- kush also come and give him a rose and says "happy birthday jiju".

Naksh smiles ans hugs them.

Naksh- Tumari didi kaha hai?

They take him inside and run away, it was all dark inside, he couldn't see anything.

He took slow calculated steps inside and calls out for keerti.

" Keerti where are you , why are you hiding" he shouted.

Just then a projector lit up infront of him , displaying all his childhood photos, videos  and their capetown memories.
The video where he won his first football match at the age of 6 ,with his mom as his coach.

He watched all of it amused travelling back in time.

Then there were recordings of every family member who wished him in a unique way.

Naksh got emotional seeing it.

The lights turn on and he sees the house finely decorated and the entire goenka and Singhania family stood infront of him.

Everything was so perfect, just by seeing the arrangements he could tell who's choice it would have been.

Manish, swarna, kdadi, kaira come and wish him.
Naitik,bdadi, dadi,gayu, Mishti also hug and wish him.

His eyes desperately look for Keerti.

He suddenly heard a voice over the mike.

He searches for her and asks everyone.
Keerti appeared in  the corridor
"The star of the evening has arrived.
Iss duniya mein mere husband jaisa koi nahi unki har baat khaas hai".

"Unka pyar, gussa, darr, bachpana, pagalpan, zidd mujhe unki har baat pasand hai"

"Isiliye unke special din ko aur special banane ke liye meine yeh party organize ki hai "

Naksh smiles and gets extremely happy listening this.

Keerti descends down Naksh walked to her and took her in his embrace infront of everyone, they all adore them.

Keerti also hugged him back "Happy birthday Naksh".

Naksh- Thankyou Keerti, aapko nahi pata aapne mereliye kya kiya hai you gifted me back my best memories of life. I am proud to be in love with you.

Keerti-Naksh bas I love to do anything for you, but this day is really special to me to us .

Naksh has tears of joy in his eyes, she wipes it and takes him for cake cutting.

Everyone gather and sing for Naksh, he holds Keerti's hand and cuts the cake and goes to feed her but she signs towards Naitik.

Naksh feeds Naitik and then comes and feeds her and applies cream on her nose everyone laugh, she also applies cream on his cheek, he smiles.

He feeds the cake to Naira, gayu, Mishti and everyone.

Everyone then go the dance floor and start dancing, keerti is busy attending some guests and naksh stands waiting for her, but gayu and mishti take him to the dance floor and make him dance.