Part 6- Naksh's feelings

"why is she not taking my calls ,I want to confront her about what is  she even doing to herself" He threw the phone in frustration.

Naksh lied on his bed thinking about this mess.

what will I ask her ,it's her life why the hell is it pricking me?

What do I  wish to hear?

What if she says she is forced in all this and she likes me instead?

Will I be able to do justice to her feelings if she says so? I can't...

I can't even figure out my own feelings  properly, we literally din't speak  a word after that day.Fact ! I avoided her very well since that day, what do I expect that she will call and inform me things like before, when nothing is like before right now.

He was too confused with his feelings but was not ok with what was going on.

Naira calls him again and asks "Bhai kya aap gayu di aur Mishti aaj lunch pe aa sakte ho? keerti di aur unke fiance ke saath we made this program, you know  they will also get to know eachother"

Naksh groaned in frustration hearing that but agreed to the plan as anyway he wanted to meet keerti and this could be a golden chance to speak to her.

They all meet in the place fixed per the plan and Naksh kept looking at Keerti ,he was desperate to get a glance  of  her  but here it was evident that she was avoiding  his gaze, Mishti and Gayu go and congratulate her.

They all got seated just then Akshay joins them.
He goes forward to hug keerti but she stops him and gives shake hand instead.

Naksh kept glaring at them and never had he felt so infuriated before, his   jealousy was burning him.

They all order food and finally Akshay says I  will choose the  desert for Keerti and myself.

Akshay-Two chocolate icecreams.

"she likes strawberry" Naksh intervened.

Everyone looked  at him  including keerti .
"Remember when we used to have icecream after Naira's academy work  I just observed from that which one you prefer" Naksh stated .

Keerti{in her mind}- Naksh I know you care for me, but I can't take these gestures from you anymore I have planned to go so away from you and you keep stirring my hope that may be , may be you feel the same for me.

Akshay- Point Noted! Thanks buddy you helped me with her choices else wouldn't know.Your friend is really nice keerti.After  our marriage if I ever get confused with your choices I know whom to teach out.

" I don't know her so well"Naksh spoke abruptly, his anger was on peak ,he wasn't able to stand Akshay though he was very nice to him.

Keerti and Naksh exchanged no words they  just look at each other.

Keerti gets up to wash her hands ,even Naksh excuses himself and follows her.

Naksh-  Keerti Ji ,why din't you tell me about your  sudden marriage?

Keerti-  Was I suppose to? Naksh!I know  Naira must have told you and then everything just happened so sudden.I couldn't inform any one personally, got lot to go and very less time.In a week span  Akshay and I would be flying to Newyork and then my new journey begins.

Naksh- Are you even  sure of all this?
Keerti- ya Naksh, everyone is happy.

Naksh- What about your happiness ?

Keerti with a heavy heart says" I'm happy Naksh, he is a really nice guy, he respects me, considers my opinions and choices.I consider myself lucky to get someone like him."