Part 35- Naksh's birthday bash

Keerti goes to her room after telling everyone about the plan.
She sees Naksh sleeping and enters the room calmly and changes but her leg hits the couch and she groaned in pain.

Naksh wakes up.

He sees her hurt and rushes to her.

"Keerti come" he picks her up and made her sit on the bed and was searching to get her pain relief spray.

Keerti-Naksh I'm fine.

Naksh- Shutup, sabka khayal hai aapko bas apna dhyan nahi rakh sakti.

Keerti understands his worry and stays quite, he sprays on her leg and says "ab aap kal tak  yahan se bilkul nahi  hilengi, chup chap so jaiye".

Keerti- Aap mujhe aise order nahi desakte.

Naksh-Bilkul desakta hoon,tum mujhe joh din raat order deti ho uska kya?

Keerti- Fine! tell me nicely I will listen.

Naksh-Stop bugging me..how nice does it  feels to hear?

She bit her lip remembering her last message to him.

"Sorry, I was concerned about your health. I just said that to make you stop calling me and sleep" she mumbled.

"Yeah ,like I'm concerned about you right now,so just lay down and go to sleep"He said sternly.

Keerti-I want some water.

Naksh-I will get that stay there.

Keerti follows his orders, he gets water for her makes her drink, and lays her down on the bed and tucked her duvet.

Keerti sat up suddenly and said "Naksh I had to change your dressing"

He stops her  to get up and gets the first aid box and got it done by her.

Naksh- Ab hogaya na sojaiye.

Keerti lies down and Naksh lay down beside her and hugs her.

Naksh- Keerti aap din bhar kaha thi I missed you.

Keerti-Main kaam kar rahi thi, bataya toh tha.

Naksh-Hmm! next time aise mujhe chodke mast jana,main bore hogaya tha.

Keerti smiled to his childish tone.

Keerti- Okay my love.

Naksh-Keerti kal aap apna pura din mere saath spend karengi?

Keerti- Kyun kal kuch special hai?

Naksh- No!But I want you to be with me whole day will you please?

Keerti- Sure.

Naksh smiled feeling happy that she agreed, his birthday was no big deal for him anymore, so he was not concerned of her not knowing or remembering it.
That's the day he felt very lonely every year after his mumma, he had no reason to celebrate or even address it as special but after years he felt content atleast his wife would be there with him, he would not be that lonely as always.

Naksh was speaking with her about mundane things but  he sees she has already dozed off, he smiles at her cuteness and kisses on her forehead and cuddles closer to her.

Keerti wakes up at quarter to midnight and gently removes Naksh's hand from her waist .

She took slow steps out  to the kitchen and gets a cupcake and candle.

She sets a projector in their room and waits for the clock to tick at 12,when it does she pressed a button in her remote and sat near Naksh

"Happy birthday Duggu" the video played on the projector as the familar voice hit Naksh's ears he woke up and said  mumma as an impulse to the familar voice.