Part 20- Prewedding rituals

In the morning Keerti-Naksh wake up and gaze at the rings on each other's hand thinking about each other.

Naksh called Keerti and she picked up in a single ring as if she was waiting for him to call.

Keerti- Hi Naksh.

Naksh- Thanks for coming into my life Keerti. You made me understand the importance of love in my life.Until you I was just alive, but you make me want to live, live a beautiful life ahead with you.

Keerti- I didn't do anything, infact you made my life better, you showed me hopeful bright life every single moment I spent with you, you made me realise I could wish for happiness too.Mujhe aapne tab pyar kiya jab mein khudse bhi pyaar nahi kar pari thi.

Naksh- My love for you will never change Keerti we were meant to be together, isiliye toh after all that we have been through we are here today, we are together and nothing in the world could break us.I LOVE YOU Keerti.

Keerti- Hmm!

Naksh- Who replies hmm for ILU ? Are you playing me my dear wife.

Keerti- Naksh! people are around I can't, also I have to go get ready Sanju and Aunty are taking me to try out outfits for other rituals.

Naksh- Fine! Just amaze me today as well,I'll be waiting to get a glance of you.

Keerti laughed, they hung up feeling excited.

After sometime keerti comes down and sits with all the ladies and chooses clothes and jewellery.

Naksh gestured towards her standing afar and she followed his cue and chose her outfit and jewelry according to his suggestions, after she was done choosing ,he signs her to come to him.

But Keerti nods no as everyone were there and continues talking to people around her.

Just then few girls coming that way and starts talking with Naksh , One specific girl finds him charming and was hitting on him openly.

Keerti looked his way and was suspicious of what he was talking to that girl that she was smiling so much.

She was annoyed seeing them so engrossed conversing with eachother, the girl looked pretty ,young and was designed in elegent modern outfit. Naksh was laughing talking to her ,he din't look her way even once.

She was pisses now, she wanted to know what on earth were they talking that Naksh was so indulged in her.She kept her outfit down and walked towards them to eavesdrop their conversation.

Girl- So Mr.Charmer, What's your name?

"Did he try to charm her" Keerti gritted her teeth whispered.

Naksh- I'm Naksh singhania, You are?

Girl- Wow!What a unique name adds glory to your personality. I'm Khushi Sharma.

Naksh laughed " Thankyou".

Girl-I should thank my stars to meet a charming guy like you, I was getting bored here but not anymore.

Naksh- Thanks! Aap se milkar badi khushi hui.

He just then noticed Keerti near them pretending to do something while listening to their conversation.

He smirked and acted avoiding her and spoke to the girl further.

Keerti was burning in anger and jealously.

Girl- So Mr.Naksh are you single, how about a date tonight?

Naksh- Damn! pretty lady just a day late, I just got engaged yesterday.