Part 8- Keesh ki shaadi

Everyone remains standstill when naksh says he will marry keerti,keerti looked at naksh to confirm if she heard it right.

She was on cloud 9 for a moment hearing that.

Naksh goes to his family and says "sorry I should have talked to you all before giving my word, but this is not my sudden decision I had given this a thought already"

Naitik- Naksh , I trust u my son you can never be wrong, I am happy that your finally moving on in life.

Naksh hugs Naitik and thanks him .

he says "Naksh ab toh tumara dost kush hai naa."

Naksh nods in understanding and goes to goenka's , they were really happy but din't know what to say.

Naira says that she told Naksh everything about keerti's feelings and he will take good care of her.They all agreed happily, afterall Naksh was their first choice for her any day.

Kdadi- You both were destined to be together.

Naksh feels happy listening to this and looks at keerti but she was going through a lot inside.

Keerti ( in mind)-Naksh mujhe laga aap ye shadi mujhse isliye kar rahe hai kyun you also like me but aap ye sab isliye kar rahe hai kyunki aapko Naira ne meri feelings bata di aur aap apni behen ko mana nhi kar sakte yeh toh sab jante hai.

Naksh( in mind)- Keerti ,I love you so much .You made me feel whole by effortless mending my broken pieces,how selfless could you be to keep your feelings all hidden to me so that I won't feel awkward.
I know out of both of us you love me more than I do and Iam glad to feel so loved by a person like you , but why Iam not able to read that happiness in your eyes at this moment. why what is bothering you?

Kartik- Ab toh hamara double rishta hoga,ab kya soch rahe ho Naksh, come lets start the rituals.

Naksh - wait abhi sabse important insan ki permission chahiye.
All in chorus question kiska??

Naksh goes to keerti and says "Keerti Ji do you want to get married to me now?"

Keerti hesitantly says "naksh woh mein...."
Naksh- kya hua its me fine tell me...
Keerti- No Naksh! I don't want this..

Naksh gets shocked and asks why ?

Keerti-Naksh , it was all dadi' s misconception that I like you it's not true in any way. You are very nice Naksh and anyone will like you but u deserve a better girl than me.
Naksh- Why are you saying this? If u want u take ur time i can wait for you.But do not give me I deserve better preach..I know I want you and I will earn my ways to deserve you.

Keerti starts saying something but Kdadi faints scolding her all get worried and doctor checks on her and suggests her blood sugar levels are shooting up, keep her happy don't give her any stress it's not good for her health.

Kdadi asks keesh to get married as her final wish.

Keerti couldn't say no to her considering her condition and agrees .Naksh also agrees and they sit on the mandap.

Naksh thinks "what was I thinking and what happened we are getting married but not the way I  imagined our marriage to be .
I promise you keerti that you won't regret your decision ever , I  know and believe we're meant to be together ,don't know what's bothering you right now,  but soon will  make you admit your true feelings for me."

Sitting infront of the holy fire , keerti could feel her heart beating faster. She didn't know, she was nervous or afraid. After today she is going to start a new life, which she is going to share with her Naksh,the only person who made her experience love in life, but the situation they were getting married was just for the sake of their family it was nothing more than a compromise. She had to enter a new phase of life. She was not ready for this. It was not like she was against the marriage but still she was not ready at this moment.
She knows he was a gentleman and she felt safe with him, but till now how much ever she has known him was as a friend. She didn't know anything about being a wife. His wife even that thought make her heart sing.

Keerti thinks " I can't tell  you how happy  Iam Naksh this was all I wanted ,but  not this way, I did not wish any  compromise for you, only love. Naksh I won't force  you to be in this marriage for long when I feel Iam a burden for you then I'll leave."

She was brought out of the trance when she felt Naksh tying mangalsutra around her neck. Feeling the mangalsutra on her neck, her nervousness increased. She looked up to meet his eyes , when he was filling sindoor on her hairline. When Naksh saw her looking at him he returned her a  warm smile. Seeing his smile, she relaxed a bit. Soon all the rituals were over and it was time for Keerti to go to her new house. While hugging her parents, luv- kush, kaira , chachu and dadi , she couldn't help herself and cried a lot.

Everyone blesses them with all the happiness in their new life together.

Naksh gave them  some space to cherish some family  moments and waits outside.

They all gift her some old memories and they all  chit chat for sometime.

They take keerti outside and gives hand into Naksh's hand ,he promises to keep her smiling always and keesh  complete the bidai ritual and leave sitting in the car.

Keerti was still crying badly Naksh feels bad and tries to console her giving tissues and offered her water but still she doesn't stop her tears.

He jokes saying tissues are getting over keerti ji.

She laughes.

Naksh gets a video call from sanju he takes her call "Tujhe abhi jana tha business ke kaam se "

Sanju- Nik ab mujhe kya pata tha ki tu itna fast nikalega ki ek hi din mein shaadi karlega.

Naksh signs her towards keerti.

Sanju congratulates them asks her to take care of her stupid friend.

Keerti nods smiling.

Sanju looks at naksh and says "Tune abhi tak nahi  usse kuch nahi bataya na?"

Naksh nods.

Keerti doesn't understand their code language and  asks"  kya?"

Sanju hangs up saying" That  is for Naksh to  say".

Keerti- Do you  want to tell me something?

Naksh- Uhm! nothing important,I'll tell you later.

She nods.

Naksh in his mind says "How idiotic can you be Naksh Singhania, You are married to her  but abhi tak ek I love u nahi bol para hai usse"

They reach Singhania Sadan and keerti does the grahapravesh and all welcome her inside, even kaira come there to welcome them.

Keerti is about to enter but she stumbles , Naksh hold her in his arms protectively and they both have an eyelock.

Everyone adores their pair.

Naksh then says "Welcome keerti ji! Welcome to my house and my life and he holds her hand and brings her in.

They go to Radhe krishna idol in their mandir and keerti lights lamp and they all pray.

Then they go near aksharas photo and take her blessings ,Naksh promises his mom that he will respect and love keerti forever.

They all sit and start post marriage rituals, they organize a rasam with ring inside rose milk.

Keesh start searching for the ring with their hand, Naksh gets it but silently holds Keerti's hand from inside and gives to her she feels good.

They all tease naksh that he lost against keerti so easily , he says "Yeh to universal rule hai apni biwi ke saamne kiski chali hai"

All laugh.

Kaira feel happy seeing keesh together .