Maybe I'll give her to Jacob then ... but that doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

She is too pure to be given ... that must be the reason. She also doesn't have fake tits. I could actually fully enjoy myself with hers. Not to mention that cute ass of hers that always peeks out from under those sweaters in black leggings. It will look great against my cock.

I watch as two women exit the house and I groan, feeling the shift in my jeans. He will have to be patient, but we will get our fill, believe me.

She is wearing a delicious black dress that hugs each and every curve to perfection. The longer I watch her, each fucking step she takes with those long legs, I feel my shaft coming more alive.

I knew she was hiding Eden under those sweaters. Shit, where the fuck did that come from? She is a walking blood bag, thats it.

Fuck it. Jacob can meet me at whatever club they are going to. I quickly pull out the first shirt I find from my closet and head out the door to follow them. His ghoul should have my leftovers from earlier wrapped and discarded before I return with my main course.

- - - - - - - -

When I saw the car they were in stop outside a club named Zyneth, I had to groan. It had to be one of his clubs.

Zyn is a hybrid, one that prefers his wolf side over the vampire side. Personally, we have no issues, but as for other wolves ... that is debatable. Our species don't play nice together. Wolves tend to have this ridiculous need to huff and puff, all for attention and a show of power. I couldn't give a shit.

Even from out here, I can smell the stench of wet dog.

After I text Jacob to let him know where I am and to meet me here, I walk up to the bouncer, ignoring all the gripes and groans from the people I pass.

"You can't-"

I turn my eyes directly to the bouncer and he goes silent. I can easily see his weak will and all it takes is eye contact.

"You are going to let me in, as well as my friend when he arrives; Jacob Bohannan." I then glanced at the line. "Also these three ladies don't need to show you i.d. and the group of five in the line are free to come in as well, with no issues." May as well be nice to the minors trying to sneak in. My reward is their smiles and grins. Too easy. Plus, easy food. I'm not a complete saint.

The bouncer gives a nod and I let the compulsion go, walking into the dark club.

The music thumps against my chest and ear drums. Fuck, how anyone with any decent hearing can stand this for hours is beyond me. I dig into my pockets and pull out a pair of ear plugs, putting them in my ears just to dull it. I can still hear, but it helps.

My eyes scan the sweaty dancers first, all grinding and practically dry humping each other. Not a bad sight, but not what I'm after.

I then see the bar and grin, having to focus to keep my fangs from extending. Damn, her ass is almost out of that dress as she rests against the bar beside her friend in red.

I won't approach her yet. She has just got here and it would seem like I followed her here, which I did but she doesn't need to know that.

"Alec? Alec is that you?"

I put on a smile as I turn around. "Naylee, hi." She is a she-bitch that likes a strong male, or used to before she found her 'mate'. Poor fucker. She practically would spread her legs at the drop of a commanding voice. There probably isn't many Supes in the area that she hasn't let plow her.

"Oh my goodness, Alec," she bites her lip a little. Ha, she remembers how I used to force her to submit in the bedroom - wait no, we never had sex in a bed; more like alleyway, restrooms, and janitor closets. "What brings you here?"

"Oh you know, had an itch in need of a scratch," I lean against a support beam, folding my arms across my chest. I let her practically eye fuck me. Her 'mate' must be pretty busy and shes been pent up.

I watch her eyes darken for a moment as her breathing increases for just as long. Arousal, poor girl.

"How is the mate?"

"He is out of town with the alpha on business."

"And he left you all alone?" I take a step closer, and she doesn't back away. Hmm, do I dare? Her mate will be furious if he smells me on her. Tempting.

"I'm a big girl Alec, I can handle myself."

"Shouldn't have to though," another step, and I rest my hand on the rail behind her, almost caging but leaving an exit if she wishes to take it. "Your 'mate' should be handling each and every curve of yours."

I watch as she swallows, her eyes scanning me. She is debating it. She is definetly tempted to let me poke the bear, or should I say wolf.

She then sighs, taking a step away. "I can't." She hangs her head, unable to look at me.

"Hey, its fine," I gently tilt her face by her chin with a finger. She is a pretty little wolf, but I am not one to force myself on someone. "Chin up. I'll see you around." And with that, I don't wait for a reply. I leave her and spot Jacob entering the club.

Now that my wing-man is here, lets have a bit of fun...

A/N: Not edited, sorry if bothers you, but if errors are pointed out, I will try and fix them. Be nice about it though please. 💋