Chapter5

Chapter 5

In that moment our lips collide and sparks flew. His lips were firm and just perfect. I loved it. He had is hands on my waist, and my hands were behind his head. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. No no no no this can't be happening. I can't kiss him. I.. I just can't... And in that moment I pushed him away. I saw his face expression. Hurt... I don't know why but I felt it radiate from him... As if I could feel everything he does...

"I'm...I'm sorry", he said quickly.

I was shocked that I kissed him back. And I don't wanna do this....

I just ran. I ran out the front door and into the woods near by. I hear Justin call for me and I ran faster. Tears started to run down my face.

I finally stopped running and started to walk. It started to get dark and It started to get cold.

"Mist.." Someone said in a whispered and it echoed. My heart beaded faster and faster. I kept walking. "Mist?" Someone said. It was familiar.

"Shane?" I asked and then I heard a chuckle.

"What are you doing out here this late?" He asked. I couldn't really tell him why. So I didn't answer. "Aren't you cold?" He asked with a little worry in his voice.

"Yeah," I shuttered. He slowly walked towards me and I could barely see him. The moon light only shined enough where I could see his smile and the rest of his body. But I couldn't see his eyes.

As he got closer the warmer it got. He chuckled. "Come on," he said with on arm wrapped around me. " I'll take you back to my place."

We walked a little ways and then I saw a big house with most of it's lights on. It was gorgeous. He must of saw my 'awe' kind of face because he smiled.

We walked up a few steps and when he opened the door it was surprisingly beautiful. "I'll take you to the spare bed room and you can sleep there tonight." I nodded in agreement and he lead me up the stairs.

"Thanks," I mumbled shyly as we reached the top of the long stair case. He stopped and looked at me. I starred into his beautiful sea blue eyes.

"It's no problem," he grinned.

He then gave me a look. Like a look of hunger. I didn't understand. Then suddenly I felt like I could barely breath. I fall to my knees. Shane had an evil look on his face.

"Did you really think I liked you?" He asked greedily. "Your so pathetic. Honestly, your so lucky Lord Alex needs you." Then I finally could breath again. I gasped for air. "Worthless." He said walking away.

Tears were streaming down my face. I haven't even known him for a few days and I trusted him right then and there. It was like since I had no one I accepted him.

"Don't even try to run Mist because I will hurt you badly," Shane threatened. And then he walked away and left me there.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Justin's pov.

I ran after her and I saw as she ran in the rouges territory. My wolf inside told me to follow but I couldn't. I had no one to back me up. And I didn't want Mist going in there.

I slowly stepped in there and walked around. I smelt her scent. Lavender. It made me happy. I knew she was my mate when I drive up to her house this morning because I just turned 17 last night. And as I drove by I smelt her. And she was amazing.

I felt bad for kissing her. I was really aching to. And I just reacted with out thinking.

I just love her so so much I just... Ugh... If anything bad happens to her I would.... Ugh!!! I jut can't explain it.

"Tsk tsk tsk," a voice said in a distance an I knew it was Shane. "It would be a shame if she was to be captured and sent to Lord Alex huh?"

I growled without command. "I swear.." I started to say until he had me pinned against the tree.

"What? Kill me?" He chuckled. "And then my army will go after the whole wolf population and dominate it?" He laughed at the last part. "I think not," he let go of me and turned around.

"Don't hurt her." I said still not letting my hard down.

"That makes me want to hurt her more." He grinned. "All I have to do is to keep her alive but Lord didn't say anything about me not hurting her." He laughed. I had a sudden pain in my chest. "Sleep well," he said before I screamed out in pain and everything blacked out...

_._.._.._._._._.____..._._._._.__._._._._._._._._._

Mystery pov

Justin is mine. I don't care if he found his mate. He is MINE.

I growled at her. But she didn't notice. I hate her so so much I just want to rip her heart out.

I'll fucking kill her when she is the most defendable.

She just a worthless whore. Stupid. Her mother is a disgrace and father. Ugh!!

I saw Justin walk in the hall way and I walk up to him and plant a kiss on his lips. MINE

._._._._._._._._.\._._._-.-.-.-.._._._._._._._.\.\

Mist pov

Shane had me pushed up against the wall. And I whimpered. "Shut up," he yelled at me. And I did. He pinned my hands above my head and kissed me roughly.

"Stop," I whimpered as he moved down to my neck. But he ignored me.

"I see why Lord Alex wants you so bad." He mumbled in my ear. He chucked. "I over heard him talking to his older brother." He laughed more sinisterly. "He has big plans for you my dear."

I started to shiver as he became more aggressive. He continued to kiss me in various places.

Then suddenly the door slammed open. "Shane," a man yelled. Shane quickly turned away and stepped away from me. The man was close to what I was. The 'alternative style'. He wore a pierce the veil tee shirt and black skinny jeans with a pair of vans. He looked around the age of 17-19

"I'm-I," Shane started to shutter until he was quickly and aggressively push against the wall. The man had his hand around his neck and black started to form around it.

"I will turn you into ash," he threatened.

"I'm sorry Lord." Shane said in a whisper.

"Sorry isn't enough. You'll be sent to the torcher room." Alex said a little too excited for it.Shane didn't say anything else. Alex threw him across the room and went through the wall. "If I catch anyone hurting Mist and I didn't tell you to, you will be ash. That was only a warning." He said to Shane. He nodded and walked off.

Alex looked at me with his grey eyes. He mumbled something and I think it was ,"mate."

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._..\_..\._.\

I'm sorry this was so short I'll try to update soon cx bye