1

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Aye Nari where you at ?"

"Driving home why?" I asked as I turned to the neighborhood.

"Okay I be over there in a lil minute." She say I hung up I seen my house I pull in I seen my lil brothers fighting. I blow I went to break it up.

"Stop! Casey and Ronald stop get in the house." I say they fold their arms and walked in I seen my mama cooking.

"Casey why yo shirt dirty? Didn't I tell yo ass to change that shirt?" My mama say. "Ronald snatched my gun."

"Not uh mommy he pushed me." Ronald say they only 5 and they some bad asses I wished mama birthed me a twin.

"Casey go change yo shirt and go lay down both of you!" My mama scolded they started crying and left. the door opened.

"Nari! Bitch we going to a party!" Markayla yell.

"Nari that loud behind girl yelling in my house?" My mama say I laughed Kayla walked in the kitchen.

"Oops hey mama." Kayla say she hug her.

"Markayla why you coming in here yelling?" I asked she laughed.

"You know I come in here everyday like that, and ma what you cooking?" Kayla ask.

"Fried chicken and rice." Ma respond back to her.

"What you want? you know you over here for something." I say she followed me to the living room.

"Yeah nia getting out today so we finna go pick her up." Kayla say oh I forgot.

"Yeah come on, ma I be back later !" I yell as we were exiting we went to the car she crank it up.

"And then tonight Marco having a party tonight." Kayla say. "Ugh his parties be too wild last year he had the firefighters out there cause the house caught on fire." I say.

"Because someone done threw a candle at a bitch and missed." Kayla say.

"No I'm not going." I say she suck her teeth and drove to the place.

"Aye a real bitch nia just came outta juvenile!" Nia yelled we laughed.

"Wassup twin!" Kayla yelled they hug and screamed.

"Bitch I been in that hell hole for 2 weeks." Nia say nia is a real bad bitch the hoe always in trouble she went to juvenile this time cause she tried to fight her mama they like oil and water.

"Hey niaa! Wait it only been 2 weeks I'm hugging you like it was a year." I say we go to the car.

"Bitch it felt like it I had no damn phone anyways did ya-" She say gco Kayla picked up her phone.

"You know bestie I always got you." Kayla say.

"Look at all these niggas blowing up my phone." Nia say.

"Speaking up that so its a party tonight from Marco tell Nari to come." Kayla say I scoff.

"Here yo ass go." I say she laughs.

"Wait you still fucking Marco on the low? I thought you stopped." Nia say. "First off I been stopped he just friendly invited me there."

"How you get an invitation?" I asked her talking about friendly she starts blushing.

"Okay the invitation was through sex okay damn." Kayla say nia shook her head.

"See marco got a whole girlfriend, and you the side chick and one day the girl going to pop off on yo ass I'm telling you." Nia say get this right Kayla is a side hoe to Marco he has a girlfriend who be working her ass off and she never be home so that how Marco and Kayla just be sneaking and having sex.

"She ain't gone do nothing, she smart but not that smart." Kayla fan her off.

"Anyways Nari Why you so quiet?" Nia asked.

"Yesss Marco bringing his friends along for the first time we finna go meet them." Kayla say she goes the direction of my house.

"Girl, I'm single but not looking for a love." I say it's great being single because you can do hoe shit.

"Nari you is so.. weird ever since her last boyfriend um will died she don't fuck with no nigga is you gay?" She asked me I laughed last year my boyfriend died right by me we got in a car accident because he was looking at his phone not playing attention I was deeply in love with him.

"No I'm not gay I just.. on my money moves." I say they laughed and we got in the driveway of my house.

"So? You can still be on money moves with a nigga to make you happy." She say I unlocked my door my mama must went to work and took the twins to our auntie house.

"Anyways what time this party starts?" Nia asked her.

"In one hour we got clothes here so that why I came here." Kayla say I go in my closet pulling out a crop top that looks like a bra and it was black I put on camouflage leggings and my vans that was a checkered board I put on my watch with it.

"Ooh my bitch iced out." Kayla say touching my watch.

"I got it off line on Pandora." I say. "Lemme gone head do both of y'all heads." Nia say now Nia was a professional on hair whenever you need it done she here.

"I'm thinking about going on a redish or orangeish and black bob a side part? That would look great wouldn't it?" I asked them.

"Wait no you should try Fanta the orange soda now that would look so cute on you." Nia say she curl my hair.

"No I seen people got that as a wig but no I wanna be different." I say.

"Ima go for pink or blue." Kayla say now she can rock any hair color.

"There I'm done come on Kayla." Nia say her and Kayla wanted to match with me nia got on a white crop top that look like a bra and baggy camouflage pants with black boots like boot camp.

"Bitch yes straighten my hair." Kayla say now Kayla she had on white and white crop top with camouflage shorts and some air max 90.

"You should go to school nia even though we graduated but do something with yo life." I say we all wanted to stay together and not go to college.

"Nah I'm good, but then again I would so I can get away from my mama." She say I laughed.