"Annie," Gabriel said my name gently wrapping his arm around me.

I shook my head, "Gabe they'll think the worst of me if they see me like this!" I frowned.

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "See you how? I see you and I think you look beautiful" he said gently caressing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes also, "Thats because you're my mate, you're blinded" I teased.

"Am not, you really are beautiful" he told me.

"Yeah but with these bruises I wont make a nice first impression Gabriel" I sighed.

"Annie they'll love you no matter what!" he insisted.

"No Gabe!" I said sternly sitting up, "Maybe when this whole thing is over, but for right now please, just...understand, I wouldnt want to meet your parents looking like this, I cant" I shook my head.

He frowned and let out a deep breath, "Annie you look-"

"Please," I gave him a pleading look "We've talked about this before" I said quietly.

He smirked at me and wrapped his arm around me again pulling me closer to him, "You're so stubborn!" he said kissing the side of my head.

"So are you," I grinned kissing his cheek.

He grinned and pressed our forehead together gently, "I love you" he told me.

My heart swelled up and I smiled wider, "Love you too" I replied.

He reminded me he loved me all the time he could, I found that having a mate wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, grandma was right, I hate to admit it but she was right when she said I had been blessed and a wolf had mated with me.

Because thats what I truly was, I was blessed, the new feelings I felt for Gabriel each day grew more and more!

It was amazing how easily he made me smile, one look at him and I found my heart pounding in my chest loudly.

He was so different from Brent, completely different!

He was so tentative with me, always making sure I was alright, he made me feel something I had never really felt with Brent. Gabriel made me feel cared for, like he actually did things because he felt that way, when he reminded me he loved me I felt like was saying it truly from his heart.

And I loved it!

I loved every second I was with him, I loved feeling him close to me, having him next to my side. It was funny how attached I had gotten to him in this week, I felt this constant worry when I wasnt with him but yet when he finally did come to visit me God relief washed all over me like nothing else!

It's amazing having a mate, each day Im surprised at my feelings, at how fast Im falling for Gabriel, I dont know if it has to do with the bond he created or something like that, but I already feel like he's meant for me only. I already refer to him as my mate, which kind of scares me, because I read once that the more you care for someone the more it hurts later on.

I felt him kiss my lips gently, so gently it made little sparks in my chest erupt, I smiled against his lips and leaned forwards kissing him back, jeez when he kissed me, it was like all I could concentrate on was him only!

I dont know how long we had been kissing, it was something I loved to do that sometimes I blocked everything around us, like right now, Gabriel had to pull back to make me realize that grandpa was calling me.

"Annie!" he said frowning lightly.

I jumped at his voice and turned around to find him in front of us giving Gabriel a slight glare, I smiled sheepishly and cleared my throat "Hey" I said sitting up slightly "Whats up?" I asked.