"Right now, I want to shut the world around us and just be together." He said and gently stroked my brown hair.

He kissed me. I kissed him back.
That was all.

"I want to take you to neverland with me, you will come with me right?" He said, smiling from his ocean like eyes.

"I would love to," I said, "but where do you find Neverland smart boy?"

He smirked.

"You'll be in Neverland when you are with me... we'll stay forever young, even if you are seventy you'll still be my little girl..."

I leaned and kissed him.

He cupped my face in between his warm hands and kissed me back. Gently caressing my waistline, we ended up kissing each other in the middle of the living room. His kiss tasted different, it wanted nothing more, there was no danger in his kiss, it was a soft pace of a melody. For a moment I felt like I was in Neverland.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Adrian drew back. "Must be the pizza delivery, I ordered pizza when you were showering. I'll go get it."

I hastily went to his bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I was really excited at the way we were feeling. It was as if I couldn't stand the thought of leaving Adrian a minute without me.

Adrian had already arranged the table when I arrived. The pizza were already unboxed and there were plates for two. I sheepishly sat next to him.

"I bought Pepperoni and Hawaiian Chicken," He told me.

"Thanks, I'm starving," I said and served myself a slice into my plate.

"Before you eat, I want you to feed me," Adrian blurted out.

What? Is he out of his mind?

"Yes, your majesty," I squeaked and served him a slice of Pepperoni.

His mouth was wide open, waiting for the pizza to dive into his mouth. I tried to feed him the best way I can.

Ouch. He bit my fingers.

"Yum, your fingers are delicious,"he murmured giving me a naughty smile, "I need more."

Our eyes locked with each other.

"Smart boy, let me eat first. I'm starving," I exclaimed. He shrugged.

"Well I'm starving too." He said, "starving for you."

A shiver went across my spine.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm starving for food." I added, quickly.

Concentrating on the pizza slice on my plate while ignoring Adrian's ravenous eyes at the same time, I started to removed the onions on the top.

"Onions are nice, why do you remove them?"

"I don't like onions. They ruin the cheese," I remarked, "and I don't like the crispy feeling about them."

I hate onions.

"So if you don't like something, do you just remove it from your life?" Adrian asked me. I was startled.

"That depends on what it is and how important it is." I began, "for an example of I don't like the pizza topping, I would completely prevent myself from eating. I would starve instead."

He grinned. "I would eat it anyway. I don't hold grudges against onions. That won't be fair for the poor thing."

I laughed. He was talking as if he had gone insane.

"So, I was just thinking," he said as he leaned into me, "what if you don't like me at all?"

"I like you." I answered, swiftly.

"That's all? You only like me?"

"I like you, yeah, that's all there is."

He grinned.
"Isn't it more than that?"

"I dunno. Maybe or maybe not."

He looked down, smirking. I could tell that he was turning unpredictable every minute. And I was starting to like his playfulness.

"What if I like you more than that?"

I looked into his eyes. I did like him more. I couldn't understand if it was love or liking. But I couldn't know that. I wouldn't know that. I had never fallen in love with anybody in my life.

Was it love or lust?
I would never know.

Saving me from his angelic stare, the doorbell rang just in time. It was almost 8.00 pm and I was starting to question myself as to who it could be.

Adrian turned to me.

"I didn ordo nother izza," he mumbled with food in his mouth.

"You eat. I'll go see who that is."

Striding to the door, I turned the knob. At that moment, I wished Adrian opened the door instead of me. The blood in my veins froze and my knees went numb.

Staring at me with cold catlike eyes was Gemma, the mother who abandoned me.

"Serena, your dad told me all about it," she began, her voice as cold as her stare, "What are you doing in his house, child?"

Holy Crap. What do you think will happen between Gemma and Serena?

I really wish I could really meet Adrian. For crying out aloud, I'm in love with him. (Sorry Serena, he's all yours. I was just kidding$

To all my amazing readers,
Thank you for supporting me. I would be forever grateful to each of you for helping my dreams come true.

I will be updating soon as your vote makes me happy.

PLEASE HIT THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
THAT WOULD BE EVERYTHING TO ME.