"Goodnight," he turns his back to me and leaves. F*cking coward.

The next day, when I make my way downstairs, I'm not much surprised to find the kitchen empty. As I was lying in my bed, fully awake, just not ready to start the day, I heard Ethan leaving the house. After grabbing an apple, I let myself out, before grabbing the key Ethan has left me and drive myself back to my old apartment.

I have three hours before the moving guys would arrive, which is why I asked Angelic to help me somewhere between the dinner and conversations. She was more than happy to help.

I start with my bedroom, packing all the dressed that I would need in the few suitcases I have. My bathroom is finished by the time Angelic lets herself in my apartment.

"Hey, girl," she calls out,

"In here," I respond as I finally make my way back to my bedroom and pack my makeup items in a bag. I've never been fond of using makeup, after all, I use make up all the time whenever I'm filming or going to a party what's the point in using make up when going to shopping or outside.

"Oh, wow, you're truly moving out, huh?" she says as she takes a turn in my half empty bedroom.

"I am." I press my lips into an angry thin line,

"I see the ring. How did it go?" she asks as she starts cleaning up the mess of empty shoe boxes, plastic bags to make way.

"You don't want to know about it," I sigh, "actually, it went as romantics as the man he is," I spit it out, sarcastically.

"Eve," she stops moving around and faces me, "he's not gonna make you happy."

"I completely understand and know this," I reply as I angrily put the last of all the clothes I need and take a full turn around the thrashed bedroom, "I've never expected that he would. If anything, I fear he will strip away all my emotions and feelings,"

"What?"

"I told him. Yesterday morning, before he proposed. I told him that I have feelings for him,"

"Well, what did he say?" she asks curiously,

"That I shouldn't. That he and I could never work and that I shouldn't have any expectations of him," I clench my jaw,

"Eve," she whispers. A glance at her face, I see her worried expression regarding me as she usually does when I get my *ss drunk,

"I know. I know this isn't going to end well, but it's not like I have any other choice. What would do you if you were me?" I immediately know what her answer would be and I regret asking her that,

Angelic has had a rough past. Her father died in a car accident while we were in high school and she had a major fall out when she was old enough to walk out of her mother's life. She hasn't talked to her mother since and I don't think she would ever want to see her.

"I'm sorry," I murmur, feeling ashamed for evoking a dreadful past.

"It's ok. I know what you were trying to prove and if my circumstances were the same, I think I would have done the same," she smiles,

"I think we should work faster. Ethan told me the moving guy would be here by twelve," I glance at the clock behind her, in the living room, "we have about one hour to clean up,"

"What are you going to do with all this stuff?" she opens the cabinets in the kitchens, some of them half filled with food and the other with dishes that I doubt I will take them with me,

"You can take them if you want. I don't think Ethan would want them next to his luxurious stuff,"

"You sure?" she asks,