I guess after grandpa died she pictured those ‘hunks’ as him. She’s a very strong women to live without her mate, but gramps and her knew one of them were going to die first, so promised each other to continue living until they die naturally.

After she left, she also had a hidden message in the words “if you need me I will be in my room” meaning ‘if you ever want to talk I’m here.’ Shaking my head I walked to my room, she knows me to well. I entered my room, which is very plain, consisting of a bed by the window on the right, a desk with a laptop that I never use and a few posters of my favourite bands. The closet would be to my left next to my bathroom.

Grabbing some clothes, I walked to a much needed shower. The water ran over body, my mind began to wonder to Leah, would she really have accepted me. I mean she thought I rejected her, and she said that we should have a chance. No that can’t be right she probably just feels sorry for me when Brock caused that scene. I really got to stop over thinking things.

Growling, I got out of the shower because all the hot water ran out. I put on my clothes and plopped myself on the bed, once again drifting to what Leah’s doing.

Leah’s POV

 “Stupid mate” I mumbled to my ceiling hoping for it to give me some answers as to why he would reject me, but it didn’t, I consulted the next best thing-my wolf. ‘Hey how are you holding up’ my answer was only a whine, I guess she took it really hard. We didn’t even see that coming, I thought we would be accepted by our mate but I was so wrong.

 I figured I might as well get out of bed seeing as I can’t stay here forever. Though I wish I could so I don’t have to face Adrian again or anyone for that matter. Just thinking about him brought back the memory of him standing there by the waterfall, I finally got a good look at him, his back was facing me without the hood on which was hanging from his gloved hand, God he was beautiful. He had no shirt on but sadly to my dismay had pants on, so I took in every inch of his muscular back as I could, I wanted to so badly go up there and lick it.

I kept going up to see the back of his which was tilted upwards were he shouted to the sky why he was ugly. Ugly, he obviously is blind to his beauty, without thinking I responded. Damn I should’ve kept my mouth shut but then again I wouldn’t have seen his face and drool worthy chest. I hope he can’t smell my arousal, stepping closer I stared at his face and man that was a sight to see, even with the darkness surrounding us.

His face was beautifully sculptured, his manly features contrasted against his golden eyes and black hair. Giving him the bad boy look, someone who definitely rebels and he was all mine I thought proudly. I continued looking only to notice the ears that seemed dog-liked and the protruding claws coming from his fingertips. Huh I guess I didn’t see that one coming, I looked down to also see in between his legs and long black thing…is that a tail I questioned myself.

I hadn’t realized I was staring so long that he quickly put on his hood to cover everything up. He’s probably shy, aww he has a sweet side as well. My perfect mate, I was going to ask him if we were mates but me having some unfortunate interrupting day was disturbed by rogues. Oh come on is everyone out there trying to keep us away from talking I thought.

Suddenly I was brought back to the present by an annoying call “honey I’m home” shouted Uncle Jack. Ugghh I’m not dealing with this right now, so without answering him I escaped to the bathroom were my therapy begins. Having a long bubble bath, prescribed by me to get over this break-up. Thank goodness it’s the weekend.

*************************************************************************************************************

After having a therapeutic bath, I put on some sweat pants and a baggy top, because step two of my break-up medication is curl up on the couch with a blanket, eating a big tub of chocolate ice-cream watching chick flicks. Don’t judge me I had a rough week. I stepped out my room only to bump into Jack “good you’re out, I was afraid you might have drowned” yes Jack it’s great to see you to I looked at him with a bored look.

I side stepped him and walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the 4 liter chocolate ice-cream. What, I like to make my own chocolate sundaes. Ignoring Jack who is quietly following me, probably trying to figure out what I’m up to. I put on Titanic grabbed a random blanket in the closet, curled up on the couch and pressed play.

Soon enough after 15 minutes, Jack paused the film and looked at me with worried eyes. “What happened?” “Oh you know nothing much, just tried to talk to this boy who I just found out is my mate at the party. He rushed off into the woods because some other guy in school said some mean things to him; so I followed him to ask if he’s my mate because throughout this whole week he was avoiding me, but then got attacked by rogues instead. After that I tried to approach him again but he just ended up rejecting me. So all in all I had fun, what about you?” looking back at him with a fake smile.

I figured there is no point not telling Jack because either way he will get it out of me, so I spilled out my life story. I turned back to the movie, pressed play and continued watching not waiting for him to answer my rhetorical question. “Wow” was all he can say, rolling my eyes I didn’t pay attention to him. “I would never have guessed that YOU would get rejected, normally you’d reject the guys. Tell me is this your first rejection” he asked curiously while leaning forward like it’s a hard thing to comprehend that I got dumped.

Why he is in my life, I shall never know. “Yes Jack it’s my first rejection and I don’t even know why he won’t accept me, he never even gave us a chance” my voice cracked at the end as my eyes started to water again. I looked down at my lap only to feel Jack sitting next to me while pulling me into a hug “Shhh it’s ok, let it all out” I leaned into him “I don’t understand” I mumbled in his now wet shirt.

Sighing he said “did he say that he rejected you” sniffling I looked up at him, “what you mean” “did he say that he doesn’t want to be your mate and that he, whatever his name is, rejecting you Leah as being his mate.” He said looking down at me. “No” now that I think about it he didn’t, I looked at Jack with hope in my eyes.

“There you go, he didn’t reject you so why don’t you go talk to him and see if you can have like…a trial, you know just to get know one another. Then decide from there, don’t worry once he gets to know you he won’t be able to reject you because one his wolf won’t allow it and secondly your just so lovable” he ended his speech by ruffling my hair.

Pouting at him I watched Jack disappear leaving me to think about what he said. Seems like a good idea except for one little thing and that’s IF, notice the big fat IF, I talk to him I have a high chance that he will formally reject me, so I’m kind of scared if he says those words. Continuing watching the movie, I left this problem for later thinking, for now I shall continue my break-up therapy.

And some point in the movie I fell asleep, I felt I was being picked up, probably Jack putting me to bed; I made a mental note to thank him later for his rare maturity that comes once a blue moon. Soon sleep consumed me, and that night I dreamt about my perfect mate.

whoo another chapter up 
now if you have any questions first hesistate then ask
then in the next chapter i will answer your questions ok until we meet again....
*throws smoke ball and disappears into the night*