(11) Mikey In The Bathroom

Pete goes in the bathroom then locks the door. leans down at the edge of a tub, took several deep breathes. There was a strange looking monster hand reaching up & touches his shoulder. "AAAAAAAAHHH!" Pete screamed and looked at the back of him.

"Sup." Mikey stands up revealing himself. "Mikey? I didn't know you were invited to this party."

"I wasn't. Which is why I'm wearing..." A part of the costume falls down. "This clever disguise!"

"You're speechless. Squip got your tongue?"

"It's... Off."

"That would explain why you're talking to me. I've been thinking about this moment. What I would say to you? I had this really pissed off speech, an epic journey through twelve years of friendship... What?" He noticed Pete staring at him.

"It's really good to see you, man."

"It won't be. Once you hear what I found out."

"Found out?"

"About..." Mikey taps his head, meaning the squip.

"How? There's nothing on the internet-"

"Which is weird, right? I mean, what's not on the internet? So I starting asking around. Finally, this guy I met on MySpace... Told me how his brother went from a straight D student to a freshman at Harvard. You know where he is now?"

"Really happy and successful?"

"He's in a mental hospital. Totally lost it."

"I don't see what that has to do with..."

"Think, man! We're talking an insanely powerful super-computer. You really think its primary function is to get you laid? Who made them? How did they end up in a high school? In New Jersey?! Of all possible applications for such a mind blowing advanced technology, you ever wonder what it's doing inside you?"

"& I thought Josh was jealous..."

"I'm honestly asking!"

"Really? Because I think you're pissed I have one and you don't!"

"Come on-"

"Maybe I got lucky, is that so weird? With my history, I'd say the universe owed me one. And I don't know about your friend's brother's whatever, but if you're telling me his squip made him crazy-"

"His squip didn't make him crazy."

"Oh. Well... There you go."

"He went crazy trying to get it out!"

"Then I've got nothing to worry about. Why would I want that?" Pete then tries to get out but Mikey blocks the door with his body. "Move it."

"Or you'll what?"

"Get out of my way. Loser." Mikey then steps aside & Pete unlocks the door, walking out. There was suddenly knocking.

"Hello! Other people have to pee!" Only hearing his brother's voice.

"I'm having my period!"

"Take your time, honey." Gerard won't probably remember that since he is drunk.

Mikey then locks the door, now it's just him.

Mikey in the bathroom at a party,

All by himself.

He has no one to help him, to protect him & stay by his side. 

He can't just stand there awkwardly, he check his texts with Pete from the past few days, there was no reply. He then sits at the spot where Pete leaned on.  

He gets a full blown panic attack.

Many tears went out of his eyes.

He half regrets the beers he mysteriously took at the party.

He suddenly hears a drunk girl singing to the music, "I wanna dance with somebody!". He & Pete would always make fun of them. But, there's no one to joke with.

He thinks that he will get replaced with a cooler version of him.

He is tearing up too much, he tries to choke back it.

Maybe he should wait until it's dry.

Maybe he also could blame it on weed or something in his eyes.

He could've just stayed home in bed reading emo magazines.

Or he could just be never born.

He can hear shouting on his head:

God, he is such a loser.

He hears lots of knocking, it gets louder every second.

He takes off his glasses & turns on the sink, splashing water on his face.

He puts back on his glasses, turn off the sink but, he doesn't hear knocking anymore.

All you know about me is my name,

awesome party, I'm so glad I came

~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm okay(I promise) (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)