Chapter 42

Emma's POV

Flashback to before David knew about them.

I just had the most amazing time with Killian. Even though it wasnt our first time it will most likely not be the last. I just cant imagine a time to when I was this happy.

"Hey Swan?" Killian questions.

"Yeah." I say.

"I know that was fun and all, but how weird will it be if David just walked in and we are all well you know." He says.

"Well then we either pretend to maybe be drunk or we come clean." I say.

"Swan after that these sheet arnt clean." He says.

"Shut up." I say.

I placed my head on his shoulder and kissed it. This is how I want things to always be. Just me and the man I love.

End Flashback.

I had ran out of that hospital so fast and went straight home. I locked myself in my room and cried. How could this have happened? How could Killian not remember me? I wanted it to be a joke or a bad dream, but sadly is was true could things get any worse. Then I heard David and Snow and I didnt like what I heard.

"So what happened? Emma ran inside and said nothing." Snow says.

"That because Killian doesnt remember her or what they had. A part of me is happy, but another part feels terrible. This is not how I wanted this to go." David says.

"David Im sorry, but they love each other and you cant keep them apart. This stupid amnesia wont keep them apart for long, but David look at me. Whether you like or not once this is over they will be together. They will be happy and you cant stop that." Snow says.

"I know though thats not what I had to say. You see Killian doesnt remember Emma and he told me something that scared me more then anything." David says.

"What did he tell you?" Snow asks.

"That he wants to go back to London with Liam and fine his love Milah." David says.

Hearing that made my heart shatter in million pieces. He didnt remember me or the love we share, but he remember a woman he left years ago. I got out of my room and rushed past David and Snow. I made a small stop and then went to the hospital and went into Killian's room.

"Oh my god you again. Cant you leave me alone." Killian says.

"No I cant and I wont. You may not remember us, but I do and I love you will all my heart. You dont live in London anymore. You moved here for me, but told David otherwise. You and I had a relationship that no one knew about. We were in love and we were happy. We had a fight and now this happened. Killian I know that deep down you remember me and I know one day you will remember. So until that day comes you will see me and I will help you." I say.

"Im sorry I dont remember you, but once this is over you wont see me cause Im leaving." He says.

"Oh your so cute. You see you cant leave. I have your passport and everything you need to get a new one. So until you remember... Your not going anywhere." I say.

"So you stole my stuff?" He questions.

"Yes I did. Right before I came here. Well actually your brother gave it all to me. So until you remember your not going anywhere." I say.

"Your a crazy psycho woman." He says.

"And when you remember you'll know I did this out of love and love me for not letting you go to some old ex whore." I say.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and then walked out. I might have took it alittle to far in there, but jealousy seemed to have got the better of me. I couldnt lose him and I wont. I did the right thing. Didnt I?