Chapter 26

Emma's POV

Killian and I had planned on getting a tree together, but David and Snow were getting one at the same time so we couldnt be alone.

"Killian hey." David says.

"Yeah hey Dave. Hey Snow. Emma." Killian says.

"Why brings you here?" David asks.

"Uhh Dave I told you I was getting a tree today. Why are you here? I thought you had a fake tree." Killian says.

"They did, but David decided he wanted a real one this year. So Killian have you found your tree yet?" I ask.

"No not yet." He says.

"Hey maybe I can help you with that. David and Snow wont mind right?" I ask.

"Of course not. Come on David I think I found are tree. All the way over there." Snow says and dragged David away.

Killian avoided eye contact with me because he knew what I was gonna ask him.

"I had to tell him. It was either that or go out with him to the bar and have him pick out girls for me to date. I rather him come here and not make me talk to women who arent you." Killian says.

"Well thats sweet of you. Oh and see that tree over there?" I ask pointing at a huge tree.

"Yeah what about it?" He asks.

"Get it and I'll be over later to help you decorate it." I say.

"Will do my love. Now you better go David is coming back." He says.

Killian walked away and went over to the tree I picked out. I turned around and almost ran right into my brother.

"David leave him alone." I say.

"Emma, I was just gonna ask if he needs help decorating his tree." David says.

"I dont think he does. Now leave him alone. God David why must you bug him?" I ask.

"I dont bug him. Did he say that I bug him?" He asks.

"No. Its just ever since he moved here you have been really pushy. Like you make him hit on girls, you go over to his house unannounced, your wanting to help him with a tree just so you can talk to him about some girl you think he should be with. I know that because I over heard you tell Snow. David just leave him be for a few days." I say.

"I was just trying to help out my friend. I want to do for him what he did for me. Em he is the reason I finally asked Snow out. I want to return the favor." He says.

"Thats nice, but slow it down. Now lets go you have a tree to help your wife decorate." I say.

"Arent you gonna help?" He asks.

"After what happened last year when she got mad because the lights werent enough. No thanks. Im going to stay at a friends." I say.

We left and I packed up a small bag to take to Killian's. Once I got to his place he was decorating the tree already.

"Hey love." Killian says once he sees me.

"Hey. Wow. You did good except the top has nothing." I say.

"Thats because I cant reach. Now climb on my shoulders and place some on the tree." He says.

Once we were finished we ended up watching a movie while drinking some Hot Cocoa. Then a few days later it was Christmas Day. I spent most of the day with David and Snow and then I went over to Killian's for a bit.

"Here this is for you." I say and hand Killian his gift.

"Thanks love and this is for you." He says and hands me a gift.

I had gotten Killian a new leather jacket cause he loves them and looks darn sexy in them. Though Killian got me something even more perfect. It was a charm bracelet with a Swan Charm on it.

"Killian this is beautiful. Thank you." I say and hug him.

"Im glad you like it Swan. Oh and look up." He says.

"Well I would have kissed you anyway, but I guess if the mistletoe says so then we have to." I say.

I leaned up and kissed him. This has to be my favorite Christmas ever. I have a wonderful boyfriend and the best gift in the world. There is nothing more I could ask for then what I have right here with the man I love.

A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my readers and followers. Hope you all have an amazing day.