Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Since Emma has staid with me David has bee over alot. He wants her to forgive him and to go home, but Emma just wasnt having it.

"Morning." Emma says and her voice sounded weird.

"You okay Swan?" I ask.

"I dont feel to well. I think I have a cold." She says.

"Oh... Well lay down my love. I'll make you some tea." I say.

"Okay." She says.

She went to lay on the couch and I made her some tea. After I handed her the tea there was a knock on the door and it was David. I walked outside the door and shut it.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Can I talk to Emma?" He asks.

"No. She isnt feeling so good today. She needs to rest." I say.

"See she should come home with me. I know Snow would love to take care of Emma. That way you dont have to deal with this." He says.

"Its fine really. She'll be okay. I really think you should go. If she knows your here she'll freak out and get upset and she just needs to relax. Though if you want Emma to forgive you I would just apologize to her." I say.

"Fine. Text me when Emma is better so I can talk to her." He says.

"Will do. See you later." I say and go inside.

After I noticed David left I walked over to Emma and rubbed her head.

"Lay with me." Emma says grabbing my hand.

"Okay love." I say.

She got up and I sat on the couch Emma knocked me down so I was laying down. She then laid on top of me and I covered her up with the blanket.

"Thank you for everything." Emma says as she drifts off into sleep.

"Your welcome my love." I say.

I ran my fingers through her hair and I kissed her head. She was the one thing that meant everything to me. I love her more then anything and as long as I can hold her close to me thats all I need. So wether she lives with me or David I will always be there for her and thats all that truly matters.