Chapter 36

Emma's POV

For the past few days it was me and Killian and we were able to be together and be happy. Killian's brother Liam was very nice and kind to me. He says he likes how happy I've made his brother. Which makes me upset because my own brother doesnt seem to want me to be happy. As Killian and I laid in bed and I tried to sleep, but my brother kept entering my head. I had to give him a piece of my mind. I got out of the bed and got my phone and called David.

Phone Call

David: Emma thank god Im gonna kill Killian. I cant believe he took you.

Emma: Killian didnt take me I left with him because I want to be with him. Though thats not why I called.

David: Emma I swear when you get back you will never see Killian again. I cant believe this. You know how I feel about you and Killian and you did this.

Emma: STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I cant believe you. Telling me what I have to do, who I can be with thats not fair. Like I've been here with Killian and his brother for a few days and Liam is very supportive of Killian and I and it hurts. It hurts to see that Killian has a brother who is welling to support his relationship and mine cant even give it a chance. Its not fair David I cant take this. If you dont like Killian and I together then your just gonna have to deal with it. I love him and he loves me and we will be together no matter what you say. If you cant support us then fine, but you cant tell me what to do. Once Killian and I get back I will be with him wether you like it or not.

End Phone Call.

I ended the call in anger and he needed to hear that. Killian means everything to me and if David cant see that then that his problem. I walked back upstairs and climbed into be with Killian.

"You okay love?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah. I think Im finally okay." I say.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"It means I finally told David what he needed to hear." I say.

"Well Im glad love. So does this mean when we go home I can see you whenever I want?" He asks.

"I wouldnt want it any other way. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

He kissed my nose and then my forehead. Together we are happy and I finally felt better knowing that no matter where I am I will always be in the arms of the man I love.